Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Baby Changing Table

Did anyone else notice (or did I just miss it) there is no baby changing table in kids? Anyone that has had sims babies can you confirm there is not one or did I just miss it.

Comments

• Options
    DraculinaDraculina Posts: 45 Member
    edited June 2009
    You don't need one. Just click on the baby to change its diaper. :)
  • Options
    camilleone22camilleone22 Posts: 166 Member
    edited June 2009
    There isn't one, but you don't need it, because you just click on the baby to change their clothes/diapers, and the diapers don't land on the floor and stink like they did in 2, also, if you want to change an outfit, have your toddler selected and click on the dresser, that is how you can edit their clothes. FYI. :)
  • Options
    SciFiWarlockSciFiWarlock Posts: 5,267 Member
    edited June 2009
    Yep no changing table at this time, dirty diapers will be everywhere! :shock: :lol: :P
  • Options
    RGDeltaRGDelta Posts: 23 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thanks guys wanted to check before my sims pop lol
  • Options
    EilonwynnEilonwynn Posts: 309 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yep no changing table at this time, dirty diapers will be everywhere! :shock: :lol: :P

They actually just disappear - No mess at all.
  • Options
    RedaeroRedaero Posts: 44 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah no need for the changing table.

You just click on the baby and then change it's diaper.

I like this better than the changing table lol. Too much of a hassle with the changing table back in The Sims 2 lol.
  • Options
    LinzbinzLinzbinz Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    How do you get the toddlers' hygiene level up without the changing table? I tried changing the diapers and clicking on the bathtub (looking for the "bathe so-and-so" option) but neither worked? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    BrightHalighEyesBrightHalighEyes Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    For cleaning the baby try the sink, I don't remember what I did. ha. You also don't have to go to the fridge for a bottle anymore. I love this new feature. And that you can actually click on the baby to see its needs.