Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lining your bridge right - this might help you connect it to your roads.

AkumaBunny89AkumaBunny89 Posts: 59 New Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
I'm not sure if this is just one of my Captain Obvious moments or not (though it probably is), but I figured that since I struggled with my bridges in the beginning someone else might be struggling with them too. :)

First off, ryanmountford2 has a nice tutorial to help you get started right <a href="http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/145413.page"&gt;HERE</a>, but this might help you connect your bridges better!

1: See how the yellow line in the middle of the road isn't lined with the dark blue box on the bridge? See also how the numbers in the boxes are not even? It's those little numbers that can make everything a bit wonky. :-o

bridge1.jpg"width=500"

2: So we simply get rid of every number behind the comma, and now your bridge fits to the grid better! This also makes it easier to drag your road on to the blue box on the bridge, which will connect it with the road!

bridge2.jpg"width=500"

3: If it seems your bridge is a bit too high or a bit too low, you can also change the numbers in "Position Y".
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    babybuzzing28babybuzzing28 Posts: 616 New Member
    edited January 2010
    thanks! this helped i was wondering since it never worked for me
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Yay! Happy to have helped! :D
  • Options
    KimSim1965KimSim1965 Posts: 712 Member
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for the advice! I was just working on some bridges and having this exact problem. So it was cool to find your post. You are appreciated, AkumaBunny89! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for the advice! I was just working on some bridges and having this exact problem. So it was cool to find your post. You are appreciated, AkumaBunny89!

I'm glad it came in handy and seemed to just hit the spot too! :D
  • Options
    fly007fly007 Posts: 4
    edited January 2012
    Yey big thank you from me too. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top