Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PASSION :: Cycle 2 :: Assignment #2 :: First Offence :: Waiting on JUDGES SCORES!!!

PASSION--BADGIRLSGONEBADDER.png

Assignment #1 Results

Since typicalgemini was unable to hand in Nellie's assignment before the deadline, she has been eliminated, meaning that everyone else will remain in the competition.

jadeassignment1.png
Jade :: 132

Kitty::
Model Appearance:: 10/10
Model Pose:: 5/5
Creativity:: 10/10
Overall Appearance:: 10/10
Total:: 35/35
I love Jade’s picture, she looks tough and ready to take down anyone who gets in her way!

Dylan::
Model appearance-10/10
Model pose-5/5
Creativity-10/10
Overall apperance-10/10
Total-35/35
Your pic was great! I love the theme and the black and white background was great!

Stylus::
Model Appearance:: 9-/10
Model Pose:: 5-/5
Creativity:: 9-/10
Overall Appearance:: 9-/10
Total:: 32-/35
I was SO excited to see this picture! Its amazing and very well edited!! she looks great. Nothing bad to say! Loved it!

Hana::
Model Appearance:: 5/10
Total:: 30/35
Its soo i dont know its soo GOOD! i luv it!

Diamond :: 123

Model Pose:: -55
Overall Appearance:: 9/10
Total:: 34/35
You have really thought outside the box for your crime. Though my only suggestion to make this better, is to have the text on a blackboard. It’d a little distracting from Diamond.

Model Appearance-10/10
Model's pose-5/5
Creativity-10/10
Overall apperance-10/10
total score-35/35
I adored this pic, it was amazing and I think you desrved perfect scores!

Model Appearance:: 8-/10
Model Pose:: 4-/5
Creativity:: 8-/10
Overall Appearance:: 6-/10
Total:: 26-/35
Diamond looks smexy! Only a bad girl would do this! Love the idea behind the picture. Just next time, focus on your editing skills a little more. Thats the only thing holding this pic back from being perfect!

Model Pose:: 2/5
Overall Appearance:: 6/10
Total:: 28/35
1 word BRILLIANT!

Darcy :: 122

Model Pose:: 4/5
Creativity:: 8/10
Overall Appearance:: 7/10
Total:: 29/35
Darcy looks excellent! Though, the rest doesn’t exactly mesh together. Having expensive jewels and such would be in a place of a bit more elegance.

Model Appearance-10/10
Model pose-5/5
Creativity-10/10
Overall appeance-8/10
Total-33/35
I loved your pic but, the only thing i didnt like is that you could have maybe made the back round blurry to focus on the laughing pose.

Model Appearance:: 7-/10
Model Pose:: 5-/5
Overall Appearance:: 7-/10
Total:: 27-/35
Darcy looks extra bad in this pic, i believe that she is a master thief and knows how to get into anything she wants! Good job!!

Total:: 33/35
I like it alot the ideas good and she lookes evil! >:) and make up good looks good!

Kasumi :: 122

Model Appearance:: 9/10
Overall Appearance:: 8/10
Total:: 31/35
I love the animation you’ve put in the picture with the lightning, though your picture doesn’t seem to come together completely.

Model appearance-8/10
Model pose-5/5
Creativity-10/10
Overall Apperance-9/10
Total-32/35
I like this pic! The only thing that bothered me is the raining blood, it kinda distracted me but, love all good!

Overall Appearance:: 8-/10
I liked it! Lots going on. I was confused at first but then i saw what was going on and i must say, its cool!

Model Appearance:: 7/10
Total:: 32/35
it waas so reeal bbut not reaal! weird but good :)

Jadora :: 119

I love it, being a major fan of art it really did stand out to me. Jadora looks happy and that’s one thing art should do (which ever form it may take).

Model Appearance-10/10
Model pose-5/5
Creatrivity-10/10
Overall aperance-10/10
Total-35/35
I loved this pic! Youre idea was great!

Model Appearance:: 6-/10
Creativity:: 9-/10
Overall Appearance:: 8-/10
This pic makes me smile! I actually did a pic like this wayyy back when for a competition asking for the same assignment. I love your execution, the colors are pretty! The only thing is, I wish we could see more of Jadora's face!

Model Pose:: 2/5
Overall Appearance:: 5/10
Total:: 22/35
its good but not suber BAD! but still COOL! good idea! :)

Azzi :: 114

Wow! I love your picture. It even ended up making it’s way to another thread! Great editing, I love the smoke coming from the gun to suggest that it was recently fired. Nice codename!

Model apperance-10/10
Model's pose-4/5
Creativity-10/10
Overall apperance-9/10
Total score-33/35
I really liked this idea! the only thing that could of looked better is that she was just kinda staring blankly. But, overall, very good!

Creativity:: 6-/10
Total:: 24-/35
Cool picture! I like how BAD she looks! Very cool! Good job.

Model Pose:: 3/5
Creativity:: 7/10
Overall Appearance:: 7/10
i like how you did it that way and the pose is scary that means GOOD!
Good luck

Trinity :: 114

Model Appearance:: 8/10
Nice picture, though I would love to see your model closer. Nice editing!

Model's apperance-8/10
Model's pose-5/5
Creativity-10/10
Overall appearance-9/10
Final score-32/35
I really like this Pic! I think you were very creative with it adn you really understood the assignment! good job!

Model Appearance:: 5-/10
Model Pose:: 2-/5
Total:: 22-/35
I liked the picture. Very cute and different but your model wasnt the focus, the car was. I wish she looked more ******. I like the picture, i dont love it. Cant wait to see what you have in store for us in the future!

Model Appearance:: 8/10
Total:: 28/35
No comment only: GOOOD! and nice well done

Raven :: 113

Model Appearance:: 9/10
Overall Appearance:: 8/10
Nice idea! Though watch out that your picture doesn’t get too busy. Your eyes need a place to rest, whether it be the background or the space in the corner.

Model appearence-10/10
Model's pose-5/5
Creativity-10/10
overall aperence-10/10
Total score-35/35
I absolutley loved your pic! i thought it was amaxing! PERFECT!

Model Appearance:: 8-/10
Creativity:: 7-/10
Overall Appearance:: 5-/10
Total:: 24-/35
I think Raven looks really bad, in a good way. I also think you took on too much and did too many things, making the picture look bad, in a bad way. Next time, focus on one thing and make that amazing!

Overall Appearance:: 4/10
I liked the idea she looks ok i like the idea alot thow!

Nicole :: 110

Total:: 34/35
Very creative! I love Nicole’s expression, one thing that could help though is to have the upper rubbish bin slightly smaller, just to give the picture a little more depth.

Model apperance-8/10
Model's pose-5/5
Creativity-10/10
Overall apperance-9/10
Total score-32/35
I like the story that you wrote to go along with the pic! I thought her shirt was kinda boring though. but, everything else was very good!

Creativity:: 5-/10
Overall Appearance:: 6-/10
Total:: 22-/35
The thought was there, but you could've executed the picture better. Nicole looks hot with her makeup and clothes but her poses are... lacking. But, overall, I enjoyed the picture very much. GL!

Creativity:: 6/10
the pose is very good! i like it alot to good job!

So I had some spare time and decided to through together a memory board ::

PASSIONC2MB-1.png

Assignment #2 :: First Offence

Every criminal has a past and I want you to show me yours, in particular the first crime you committed. It's a pretty free assignment, so models show how you got into the business, and you really can't go wrong!

Models
1. Obscurus :: Jade :mrgreen:
2. cassie2090 :: Trinity Blade :mrgreen:
3. acid_Minx :: Ivory :mrgreen:
4. estrellalin :: Diamond Marie :mrgreen:
5. SkiniMini :: Nicole Wood :!:
6. PiaPia :: Jadora Cluzens :mrgreen:
7. katrina427 :: Azzi :mrgreen:
8. Vav2009 :: Darcy Capone :mrgreen:
9. lovints2 :: Raven Wolfsbaine :mrgreen:

:?: Hasn't Seen/Reported In
:!: Reported In/Working on Assignment
:mrgreen: Handed In

Judges
1. Kitty
2. Dylan
3. Stylus
4. Hana

Scoring Format

Model Appearance:: -/10
Model Pose:: -/5
Creativity:: -/10
Overall Appearance:: -/10
Total:: -/35

Rules
- Editing Allowed
- Don't copy example picture, or anyone else's
- No offensive lanuage or behaviour
- Turn in on time or you will be eliminated
- If an extension is needed, please let me know at least 24hrs before the deadline
- Have Fun!!!

Example Picture

Lily-HighSchool.png

Deadline :: 26th January

Assignment #3

Comments

• Options
    PiaPiaPiaPia Posts: 1,590 Member
    edited January 2010
    Seen it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Seen it :D
  • Options
    BrowningBrowning Posts: 715 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Seen it :oops:
  • Options
    ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    edited January 2010
    Seen it. I have no idea - yet - but I like the new assignment. :-)
  • Options
    ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    edited January 2010
    Sorry about the double post, but I already finished my picture. :-)

"Will you marry me?"
    His words still burned like a glowing ember forced down her throat. She had no intention to get chained to this man - to any man or woman, to that matter - but she did not have a clue how to tell him that. For the first time, words failed her. She needed to buy time.
    "Let me get us drinks and you'll have my answer."
    He stared at her adoringly as she rose, shaking her pigtails as she did so, and headed to the bar island. A plan quickly formed in her mind and a wicked smile lighted her face.

She walked back with the drinks and handed him his. He took a long sip, then turned to look at her. Ever so trustingly, like a lamb to the slaughter.
    "This is really good, what is it?"
    "Oh, just a special mix of mine," she said smirking. "You ready for my answer?"
    "Yes," he said, a bit nervously. She could see his hands were shaking slightly.
    "Cyanide."
    It took him a moment to register what she was saying and another moment to realize he was already done for. He stared at her, disbelief and betrayal etched in every inch of his pretty face.
    "Why?" he asked, his voice hoarse.
    "I panicked." She was honest this time.
    "I love you."
    "I know," she said.

As she buried his lifeless body to her backyard, she felt strange. It had been almost too easy. She knew she would do it again. In fact, she was looking forward to it.

jadeassignment2.png

• Options
    Vav2009Vav2009 Posts: 429 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Seen it.
  • Options
    Sims3issofunSims3issofun Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited January 2010
    KittyKat, you use the program called Photoshop or something like that to make your picture right? Well I downloaded it and it is so hard to use! And I hate things that are hard because I can't figure out how to use them and they drive my crazy :mrgreen:! How on earth do you make a background and put your sim in front of it? And on the example picture of your first assignment how did you put the lazers in? Sorry if I am bugging you, and sorry if this is off topic, but this is important for me because I want to be able to use the program to create something nicefor the modeling competition I am in. Thanks!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Oh, and Pia Pia. I know that this is very random but your avatar looks a lot like my old next door neighbor. Lol. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Oh, and Pia Pia. I know that this is very random but your avatar looks a lot like my old next door neighbor. Lol. :mrgreen:

Haha, lol, I like random things - it makes me laugh :mrgreen:
  • Options
    cassie2090cassie2090 Posts: 577 Member
    edited January 2010
    Trinity Blade:

e6ymf5.jpg

Trinity always hated her childhood home so one day she went back and set it on fire she likes the flames so much that she realized shes a pyro.
  • Options
    lovints2lovints2 Posts: 3,738 New Member
    edited January 2010
    "My first offense was almost five years ago, When I took on the identity of Raven Wolfsbain. Raven was the heiress of one of the wealthiest Businessman in Sunset Valley. I learned of her parents death through the obituaries. "How sad little princess lost her parents" I soon learned everything there was to know about Raven Wolfsbain and slowly began to plot and watch. She was an easy mark
    to say the least. She had no living relatives, no job, no boyfriend and no one would miss her when she was gone. After months of planning, I set the plan in motion. I broke into the Wolfsbain mansion. Raven room was on the second floor of the gigantic mansion, third door on the right. Slowly I creeped into her room with my gun drawn I pushed the pistol up against her head. "Wake up princess"
    I 🐸🐸🐸🐸 back the pistol and replied "If you scream I'll blow your head off" I seen the tear stream down her cheek when she asked, "what do you want?" I kinda of snickered at her . "To be you silly" After that night, I had everything I needed as proof I was Raven Wolfsbain :twisted:
    identity-theft-1-tm1.jpg
  • Options
    KittyKat6369KittyKat6369 Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited January 2010
    Wow guys awesome pictures. I'll mark off! ;)

@Sims3issofun :: I actually use Paint.NET, always have. Though there are some other simmers around who use Photoshop.

To create a different background behind your sim, you need to use layers, and sometimes multiple pictures. I think for this week’s shoot I ended up using about 5 different shots.

As for the lasers I typed into google images “red laser beam”, then I chose the one that I liked and cut it out, then used like 4 layers to put in all the lasers (just a copy and paste).

It’s no problem at all, and it’s not really off topic since you’re asking how to edit modelling pictures. ;)

Good Luck!
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    edited January 2010
    Great job people! Looks good!
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Hey, nice to see ya.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    nnlj50.png

Jadora's first offence: Scaring kids.
    Well, it was halloween some years ago that Jadora decided to go out to fool around, since she knows how terrified kids in the age of 8-10 can be. Did she succeed? You bet!
  • Options
    Vav2009Vav2009 Posts: 429 New Member
    edited January 2010

Darcy grinned as she reached for the door to Jeff’s room. She hadn’t told her boyfriend she was coming over because she wanted to surprise him. She pushed the door open and stop dead in her tracks. There was Jeff, cuddled up in his bed with a blond bimbo.
    “What the ...?!” Darcy stared in total shock.
    Jeff sat up and held up his hand “Darcy I... I can explain.”
    But nothing he could say would stop Darcy, rage had taken over and she was out for revenge.
    With quick strides Darcy crossed the room, pulled Jeff off the bed, and turned to the bimbo who was scrambling to get away.
    “Not so fast Barbie.” Darcy sneered grabbing the girl’s leg with one hand and pulling the gun she always carried with the other. Before the girl even had time to react Darcy aimed and shot the girl point blank in the heart.
    Then she turned to Jeff who was staring wide eyed at the girl lying lifeless on the bed.
    “Your turn, Sweetheart.” Darcy advanced on him menacingly.
    Jeff begged and pleaded but all to no avail. No one cheated on Darcy and got away with it.
    They say “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” by the time Darcy got through with Jeff he believed that hell would be an improvement from Darcy’s form of revenge.
    Those two were Darcy’s first kill and no one ever knew. Her Dad had taught her well the bodies were never found and there was no evidence of foul play, not even a fingerprint or a strand of hair to link her to the disappearance. Only she and her family knew what really happened, and her dad was so proud of her, he got her a custom made gun complete with silencer.

Background4-2.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Cool pics guys! I'll mark you off! ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Thanks for all the help KittyKat! Oh yeah, it was called Paint.NET, my bad memory.... :mrgreen: I guess I just need to play around with it a bit and then I will figure it out. I can't believe that you used five shots to make that picture, I would have never guessed!
  • Options
    SkiniMiniSkiniMini Posts: 68 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Seen it :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I have another question about Paint.Net, how do I cut out a sim?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    @SkiniMini :: Cool, I'll mark you off.

@Sims3issofun :: Yeah, Arms, Bodies it all adds up. ;)

To cut out a sim in Paint.NET I used the lasso select to get as close as possible, then I use the eraser to do a finer job. ;)
  • Options
    stylus325stylus325 Posts: 958 New Member
    edited January 2010
    bump !
  • Options
    acid_Minxacid_Minx Posts: 868 New Member
    edited January 2010
    doing Assignment today :mrgreen:
  • Options
    katrina427katrina427 Posts: 610 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Here's mine!

hsc.jpg

Everyone's are looking good...should be a hard round to judge
  • Options
    estrellalinestrellalin Posts: 533
    edited January 2010

badprom.png
    High School Prom was coming up and Diamond was in the running to be this year's queen with one of the hotties from her highschool. But there was one little problem, Julie Schoon was also nominated for prom queen and alot of the students were voting for her because Diamond was just starting to be known as a teen queen at the school.
    So to ensure her win Diamond invited Julie over. When she got there Diamond suggested they celebrate being the school's most popular girls with some of Diamond's special punch. Julie tasted it and thought it had the most amazing flavor so she drank and drank until she was feeling a little bit happy and strange. So she left in her car to get ready for prom, but she had a little accident on the way. Julie is miraciously okay, but she wont be making it to prom, and thus Diamond rules as Queen.