Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a new town?

This seems like it should be a fairly easy thing to do, but I can't seem to find an option to create my own town. How does one go about that? Or can you? Any help would be much appreciated!

--Melissa
Follow the creation of the new Sims 4 Web Series Wayward Plumbobs by becoming a patron: patreon.com/waywardplumbobs.com

Comments

• Options
    TewtellyproshTewtellyprosh Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I don't think its possible. I'm pretty sure that I read something about a Neighborhod editor being released in a few months. But until then we're stuck with Riverview and Sunset Valley. :cry:
  • Options
    Grobanite113Grobanite113 Posts: 385 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I think EA is releasing a Create-A-Town tool soon; as far as I know, there isn't one in the game.
  • Options
    RustaviusRustavius Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2009
    It's not possible at this time.
  • Options
    MadstarletMadstarlet Posts: 53 Member
    edited June 2009
    That is completly ridiculous if you ask me. That was the first thing I was going to do :( Thanks for the quick replies though!

--Melissa
    Follow the creation of the new Sims 4 Web Series Wayward Plumbobs by becoming a patron: patreon.com/waywardplumbobs.com
  • Options
    clarkyjoeclarkyjoe Posts: 71 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yea maybe they want to charge you $20 like the bedroom sets they have online. lol. What a joke.
  • Options
    RGDeltaRGDelta Posts: 23 New Member
    edited June 2009
    In a way you create a new town when you save your game. The others are the bases.

You can edit the town when in town mode.