Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking for a new legacy story to follow? Check mine out.

Yeah um, I haven't been on these forums in literally forever, but I just thought I'd throw out there that I've finally got my lazy butt in gear and started a legacy story. I couldn't get all of my screenshots to upload, so it's not on the exhange, but you can follow it here: http://slynnski.blogspot.com/

I'd still appreciate the feedback, so feel free to post your thoughts on this thread. :)

Comments

• Options
    slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    edited January 2010
    Bumpz.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    More bumpz.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Still more bumpz.
  • Options
    suicidespatsuicidespat Posts: 1,864 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Promising start, I like that you let her kind of fail and are allowing her traits to define her. And her "house" is classic!

You can take a look at my story(link in sig) if you want

*edit...lol it seems I was reading yours while you were reading mine!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Thank you so much for reading and for the feedback! I just read the first chapter about Chuckles and commented on your thread. Loved it!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Any more readers? I know it's kind of a pain in the butt to read since not in the exchange, but I'd really appreciate it! If you've got a story of yours you'd like me to read as well, I'd be more than happy to. I love following people's stories and think it would be sweet if someone followed mine. :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    One more bump before I get a shower and go to bed. I won't give up! *sigh*
  • Options
    Sherry1968Sherry1968 Posts: 2,250 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Hee Hee, this thread is ancient! But the story is really cute. I love the name! My daughter is taking spanish, so I catch a few words every now and then.

I'm like you, I couldn't get my story up here, so I will probably just keep adding to my thread. I think I had a sim go after Jared once by the way, and his traits are Natural Cook, Heavy Sleeper, Mean Spirited, Inappropriate, Party Animal so it's probably better that Te didn't land him, lol. AND, he is the one that got Claire Ursine pregnant before he left her! Terrible man! :wink:

Thanks for reading my story! I will try to keep up for a while at least, lol.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I just started this thread last night! Threads move so fast in this forum that I have to constantly keep bumping it so that it stays on the first page. :/

Oh my, yeah I am kind of glad Te didn't get him now that you mention all that. I've always wanted to play Claire Ursine, but have never gotten around to it. I just find it easier to go after teenagers and children and then age them up with a birthday cake when you have a high enough friendship with them. The YA and Adults snag partners so fast that it's almost impossible to find and keep a single one. I guess that's kind of pedophilliac (I don't think that's a word, but oh well) of me, but it's just a game. Haha.

Good luck keeping your story going! It is a challenge, I know I always quit after a while too. But this one I'm going to try really hard to keep going, which is why I'm trying to get a lot of followers. Thank you so much for reading!
  • Options
    lightelflightelf Posts: 381
    edited April 2010
    Not bad! Would like to hear more of your stories Slynnski!
  • Options
    swiftswanswiftswan Posts: 544
    edited April 2010
    Huh? Te quiro means I love you in Spanish - Amo is latin!

But pretty good legacy ^_^
  • Options
    CouriervaughanCouriervaughan Posts: 20,570 Member
    edited April 2010
    It is good start for your story