Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Le Grand Château - Sunset Impressions

TotaTota Posts: 1,385 Member
Here is my latest lot, created for the Sunset Impressions project.
This one has taken a lot of time, not only because of all the details, but also because my game just kept crashing while I was building it :'( But finally it is finished now. I've also created a family for the lot that I think will be tons of fun to play :D

Le Grand Château
Walkthrough

LeGrandChateau.jpg

Here is what I used as inspiration for the exterior:
Chateau.jpg

Les Pompidou

LesPompidou.jpg

Enjoy :D
Of Kings and Castles

Comments

• Options
    xoxlesliexoxleslie Posts: 103 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Great job! I looked at the tour and I really loved the dance hall. It reminds me of where my brother had his wedding reception. I'd download it if it worked for Macs but I guess I'll have to wait. :/
  • Options
    BrennaWBrennaW Posts: 1,067 Member
    edited December 2009
    Tota votre manoir est magnifique. Emploi excellent. Vous a donné une recommandation.

Luv Bre
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    xoxleslie,
    thank you so much, too bad you can't use it. I've been playing with them and they are tons of fun :D

BrennaW,
    merci beaucoup :)
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited December 2009
    Absoultely stunning! I ant even imagine how much time you have sunk into this thing...so detailed and just..."sumptuous" is the word that comes to mind first. :D It is a masterpiece in every sense...well done!
  • Options
    Francis123PFrancis123P Posts: 1,034 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Hi Tota! :mrgreen:
    It look really beautiful. Very Impressions. :D
    You also did a great job with that family... haha!!! Les Pompidou!!! :lol:
    And in case you wondered if I forgot to re-load the Heiwa Onsen, you're wrong! XD No seriously, I'm gonna try to do that soon. It's just that I'm kinda busy in the community those days as you may have noticed.

@BrennaW: ROFL Bre, did you write that all by yourself or did you use a translator tool? Because I'm not sure I really understand your post...
  • Options
    BreanneStoneBreanneStone Posts: 831 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Tota! It's beautiful! There are so many pretty, pretty rooms...I don't know which one is my favorite! It's a lovely build! :D
  • Options
    peacemaker_icpeacemaker_ic Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited January 2010
    i commented on the BB thread but thought i would do it here as well.

i think it is a stunning build and the time you spent on it has really paid off. well done. it is grand and elegant and i too could not pick a room that is my favourite. they are all so well done.

already rec'd and faved
  • Options
    BrennaWBrennaW Posts: 1,067 Member
    edited January 2010

@BrennaW: ROFL Bre, did you write that all by yourself or did you use a translator tool? Because I'm not sure I really understand your post...

Translator tool....my French is atrocious and you weren't around to help me!
    I know the basics only...

It was in English: " Your mansion is terrific. Great job. I gave you a rec."

Luv Bre
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ruthless, Francis, BreanneStone and peacemaker,
    wow, thank you very much, all the nice comments make me so happy :)
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    BrennaW wrote:
    Tota votre manoir est magnifique. Emploi excellent. Vous a donné une recommandation.

Luv Bre
    BrennaW wrote:

Translator tool....my French is atrocious and you weren't around to help me!
    I know the basics only...

It was in English: " Your mansion is terrific. Great job. I gave you a rec."

Luv Bre

Rofl
    the funniest part was "Emploi excellent"

cheers :D
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    SimEveSimEve Posts: 4,772 Member
    edited January 2010
    Absolutely Fantastic! Wow. Just beautiful... Recs all around last night btw. I saw this on BB and just wanted to bump. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2010
    Hi Tota! That is a very imposing chateau! Very beautiful too! Love the architecture, the labyrinth and the fountain area! Inside, my favourite rooms are the master bedroom (very royal indeed with all those gold!), the pink and the blue recreation rooms! Also the study and the library is beautifully decorated! Recommended! :-)
  • Options
    AlliumAllium Posts: 1,874 New Member
    edited January 2010
    Aha it's appeared again! - I tried to comment on this thread a few days ago but the forum wouldn't let me post :?

It's absolutely lovely! Very elegant all round and full of classic charm. I love the colours you have used in the interiors too. Rooms that stand out for me are the dark green study, The china room and the pretty blue recreation room! Wow - this must have taken ages as it's so big and beautifully done.

Already rec'd the story and Lot - Fabulous! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    SimEve, yanti68 and Allium,
    I'm so glad to hear your comments, thank you very much. It did take a lot of time and effort, but it was fun and I like the outcome :)

Enjoy it :D
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    lindaylinday Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited January 2010
    I noticed this earlier and gave you a rec then, but couldn't post because of the forums... Just wanted to add that I love your mansion! :D
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Thank you linday,
    I really appreciate it :)
    Of Kings and Castles
  • Options
    RepulsiveDesire1RepulsiveDesire1 Posts: 3,226
    edited January 2010
    Oh wow, incredible job on this build. Really love the way this one turned out. Off to download and rec!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    RepulsiveDesire,
    thank you so much :D
    Of Kings and Castles