Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

where is morcucorp hq?

where is morcucorp hq? its saying its in the Amin household, but i cant find it?? i have to deposit something into the chest in the "computer room". also my vacation time is running out, can i continue an adventure i started on this vacation with my next vacation?

Comments

• Options
    noisymolly2noisymolly2 Posts: 26 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Im not sure about the answer to your first question, but adventures will stay the same even when you aren't in the location, so it will just continue next time you visit that location. My sim was in China, and didnt finish an adventure, but it was still under the opportunities tab even after they went back home to Sunset Valley.
  • Options
    Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited December 2009
    EmiRae wrote:
    where is morcucorp hq? its saying its in the Amin household, but i cant find it?? i have to deposit something into the chest in the "computer room". also my vacation time is running out, can i continue an adventure i started on this vacation with my next vacation?

There are 2 similar missions. I think this is the one where you look for a shed in the back of the house, inside the shed over by the bikes is a wall switch that opens a hidden staircase to the basement.
    michael-jackson-17.gif