Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Story progression gets really annyoing!

I had a family of two, child grew to an adult and moved out, but the parent had around $600,000 simoleons (Not from cheats!) so before i changed my active family i thaught ide buy him a big mansion to die in :D.
But when i went to visit him a few days later, he was gone! another family was in the house, i searched the town for him and he was living in a $50,000 house with only $42,000 in the bank and engaged to a YOUNG adult!! where is my money!! i wanted to inherit it! D:
It is funny in a way, but is abit annoying!
GOLD DIGGERS!
Its the caliente sisters all over again....

Comments

• Options
    Daizy1x35Daizy1x35 Posts: 221 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I hear you. I had a family in a really big house, and their kids grew up and I switched my active household to the kids to play them. Well, the parents (now elders) moved to a muuuuuuuuuuch smaller house thanks to Story Progression... I didn't want them to move =( I guess it makes sense though, since their kids were all grown up they didn't really need that big house ;-) But still!! I thought they had fixed Story Progression so that player-made Sims weren't moved around.
  • Options
    ryanmountford2ryanmountford2 Posts: 460 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Yeah i suppose it does make sense, it wouldnt be so bad if the money had been put back into the household funds,unless his new ''Girlfriend'' Has been spending alot of time at the spa!!
  • Options
    jeany545jeany545 Posts: 112 New Member
    edited December 2009
    hi again I found u lol just messin wit ya :D
  • Options
    jeany545jeany545 Posts: 112 New Member
    edited December 2009
    oh and i think tha CAW is coming bcz the update is alrady here(in the page not available 4 download yet)
  • Options
    ryanmountford2ryanmountford2 Posts: 460 New Member
    edited December 2009
    i hope CAW comes out in the next couple of hours!