Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One the twelfth day of Christmas, my Sims team gave to me........

LOL. Please everyone, this is all in good fun. If you read the 12th day, you will understand I have all confidence that my Sims 3 Team will come through for all the current issues. I love you Sims 3 Team!!! Whoot whoot!

If you want to help with the flow of this, I may edit it. I tried to include as many “glitches” as I could, sorry if yours isn’t here. And I know that the number I matched with glitch isn’t always correct-meaning-I had more than 30 crashes, but the song doesn’t go that high, and some people only had one invisible Sim, or more or less than 5 error messages, LOL.

Please do not bash me for this, as I said, it’s all in good fun. I have just spent 10 days being Head Elf at a Holiday Gift Shop at a elementary school, (and I am left a bit frazzled and Grinch-like) and while I think it’s funny, you all may not.

The Twelve Days of Christmas-Sims 3 version:

On the first day of Christmas my Sims Team gave to me-a patch that didn’t quite succeed.

On the second day of Christmas my Sims Team gave to me-two crashes and a patch that didn’t quite succeed.

On the third day of Christmas my Sims Team gave to me-three smelly refrigerators, two crashes and a patch that didn’t quite succeed.

On the fourth day of Christmas my Sims Team gave to me-four corrupted save files, three smelly refrigerators, two crashes, and a patch that didn’t quite succeed.

On the fifth day of Christmas my Sims Team gave to me-five game launcher errors, four corrupted save files, three smelly refrigerators, two crashes, and a patch that didn’t quite succeed.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my Sims Team gave to me-six broken interactions,
five game launcher errors, four corrupted save files, three smelly refrigerators, two crashes and a patch that didn’t quite succeed.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my Sims Team gave to me-seven new Sims ages, six broken interactions, five game launcher errors, four corrupted save files, three smelly refrigerators, two crashes and a patch that didn’t quite succeed.

On the eighth day of Christmas, my Sims Team gave to me-eight invisible Sims, seven new Sims ages, six broken interactions, five game launcher errors, four corrupted save files, three smelly refrigerators, two crashes and a patch that didn’t quite succeed.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my Sims Team gave to me- nine blue lots, eight invisible Sims, seven new Sims ages, six broken interactions, five game launcher errors, four corrupted save files, three smelly refrigerators, two crashes and a patch that didn’t quite succeed.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my Sims Team gave to me-ten loading issues, nine blue lots, eight invisible Sims, seven new Sims ages, six broken interactions, five game launcher errors, four corrupted save files, three smelly refrigerators, two crashes and a patch that didn’t quite succeed.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my Sims Team gave to me- eleven lost relationships, ten loading issues, nine blue lots, eight invisible Sims, seven new Sims ages, six broken interactions, five game launcher errors, four corrupted save files, three smelly refrigerators, two crashes and a patch that didn’t quite succeed.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my Sims Team gave to me- twelve fixes for my game, eleven lost relationships, ten loading issues, nine blue lots, eight invisible Sims, seven new Sims ages, six broken interactions, five game launcher errors, four corrupted save files, three smelly refrigerators, two crashes and a patch that didn’t quite succeed.

Merry Christmas to all my Simmer friends!

Kendra

Comments

• Options
    sims234sims234 Posts: 817 New Member
    edited December 2009
    LOL, love it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CobyCoby Posts: 1,725 New Member
    edited December 2009
    LOL, that's pretty good...
  • Options
    StormbirdStormbird Posts: 186 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Great poem! I just hope the twelfth day comes true haha ;)

Happy Holidays everyone! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Tootsyim1Tootsyim1 Posts: 486 Member
    edited December 2009
    Oh My Gosh!! That was so great!!! :D

Have a Merry Christmas!!
  • Options
    rockbtmchkrockbtmchk Posts: 309 Member
    edited December 2009
    lol, brilliant!

Merry Christmas!
    Simblr:gabriellessimbin || Origin:gwesker89
  • Options
    worsiedogworsiedog Posts: 376 Member
    edited December 2009
    The rushing hand is coming... beware :shock:
  • Options
    DiSoAngelDiSoAngel Posts: 746 Member
    edited December 2009
    Hilarious! Made my day in every way!
  • Options
    LufferkinzLufferkinz Posts: 2,600 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I FELL OUT OF MY CHAIR LAUGHING! This is really funny! LOL!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    LufferkinzLufferkinz Posts: 2,600 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I also bookmarked this thread! :lol:
  • Options
    JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited December 2009
    haha that's really good!
  • Options
    kaloesche68kaloesche68 Posts: 815 Member
    edited December 2009
    Thanks everyone! This was fun to make. I may have to update it to include the newest headache-patch 1.8/2.3 though!
  • Options
    lazythirdeyelazythirdeye Posts: 219 Member
    edited December 2009
    i love it but i hard to sing by the way lol thank for post it it this fun to see.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    It is hard to sing, at first I just had sims team, not the sims 3, but I didn't want all the other sims teams to get complexes. I may still change that though. From the looks of the forums, angry mobs would follow any Sims team at the moment, so what does that matter eh?
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I changed the name because your all stuck with me on the forums, the FPS problem wasn't addressed with the latest patch, so I might as well sing some more.
  • Options
    JTheGreatJTheGreat Posts: 447 New Member
    edited December 2009
    LOL, nice.

The "quite" thrown in there kind of messes up the syllable flow, though...
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Thanks for noticing that! I was trying to be nice, the patches have worked for some people, I just sing it really quickly! LOL!
  • Options
    dlegrowdlegrow Posts: 347 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Ah :lol: This is good!
  • Options
    Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited December 2009
    One the first day of Christmas, my Sims team gave to me........

a buggy patch and flipped me 'the bird'

:?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Come on Zolt, we want to keep it nice and clean in here, I just got back from a forum "vacation", but sorry about your problems.
  • Options
    florida1cowboyflorida1cowboy Posts: 1,403 New Member
    edited December 2009
    You left out 1 fried card.... my vid card is dying, and none of the FPS_Limiters would run for me. 6 month old card, vibrating, and overheating now..... I just ordered the SIMS3 holiday edition to... :( Welcome back though. Love the poem! ^^ :lol:
  • Options
    King4510411King4510411 Posts: 2,056 Member
    edited December 2009
    I loved it! very nice :lol:
  • Options
    LingXiaoyuLingXiaoyu Posts: 866
    edited December 2009
    Lmao!!!! That was briliant!!!!

merry X-mas
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Thanks everyone, this still makes me laugh my head off also, but it's becoming a manical bitter laugh.

Florida1cowboy, I did include the fried cards in a way, I didn't want the song to be all about me, LOL, so the crashing symoblizes FPS rate spikes in the game, and all other crashing reasons! I did think about ya bud!

I'm sorry to hear the fpslimiters don't work for you, I've only heard of one other person that they didn't help. Don't take this wrong, I had installed it in the wrong place the first time, are you sure it's in the folder with your resource config file? If you have Vista, it's even more tricky to find it. Sorry if this is an Mr. Obvious question, I just feel bad for you!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Kendra
  • Options
    anmllvr234anmllvr234 Posts: 577
    edited December 2009
    lol i hope the sims team read this
  • Options
    WindsorErickWindsorErick Posts: 2,796 New Member
    edited December 2009
    On the twelve days of Sim-mas, the Simmers world gave to thee:

Twelve games crashing

Eleven patches glitching