Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LOL. EA IS REALLY GETTING DESPERATE NOW!!

just got an email of a ''guru''
if you buy 4000 Sim points you get a WHOLE 2 ITEMS FREE!!

LOL!

Offering a couple of free items when you buy points?
Adding Ingame shopping to game?
WHAT NEXT!
Desperate much?
Edit:

If we wanted to buy simpoints im sure everyone who plays the sims 3 knows were to purchase them!
Next thing will be that when you come onto www.thesims3.com it will redirect you to the ''Store'' Page!!

Comments

• Options
    SunniSweetyxoxoSunniSweetyxoxo Posts: 633
    edited December 2009
    LOL!!
  • Options
    DancingXtremeDancingXtreme Posts: 632 Member
    edited December 2009
  • Options
    HARRYwasHEREHARRYwasHERE Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited December 2009
    I've already done a thread about this, its for stupid santa hats that dont even look good
  • Options
    ryanmountford2ryanmountford2 Posts: 460 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Oh, didnt see that. wouldnt of posted. but if its titled as ''Santa hat'' whos too know!
  • Options
    roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    edited December 2009
    :roll:
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited December 2009
    I didn't even get the last 3 things they were giving away with points.
    I forgot all about it until they were gone and now, now I just might have to email EA. I'm sad without muh Free Stuffess. :wink:
  • Options
    Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited December 2009
    Next think that you know as soon as this thing expires, EA will release another pack that includes those two items + a Christmas tree for $40. :roll:

I wouldn't mind having them in 500 points pack or even if they were just sold separately in the store, but this has gotten ridiculous.

With the fact that they advertise the store as much (if not more) than the game itself makes this pretty annoying. I really dislike that they are making a tool which allows you to buy and download within the game. Unless they allow me to look at the object within the game, I'm not buying this scheme.

How much more can we take?
  • Options
    HARRYwasHEREHARRYwasHERE Posts: 3,298 Member
    edited December 2009
    Oh, didnt see that. wouldnt of posted. but if its titled as ''Santa hat'' whos too know!

doesn't matter just pointing it out. But I completely agree with your title
  • Options
    ryanmountford2ryanmountford2 Posts: 460 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Walden95 wrote:
    Next think that you know as soon as this thing expires, EA will release another pack that includes those two items + a Christmas tree for $40. :roll:

I wouldn't mind having them in 500 points pack or even if they were just sold separately in the store, but this has gotten ridiculous.

They have also updated their store with a "featured" set bar. :roll:
    They are just forcing you to look at this stuff.

How much more can we take?

As for the christmas tree. i dont doubt it is going to come in somewere soon!
    And i dont expect it will be free!

I will not be buying points, What ever points i get free with my game and The Expansions that come out will be the only points i own!