Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a world - New forum Section (Screenshot)

Some people can get onto this page, some cant just thaught ide post a screen shot, nothing amazing, looks pretty much the same as normal forum pages. but here it is anyway!

SC.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited December 2009
    Please forgive me, butt I'm going to be frantic and going to try and get this up immediacy! I know that I have posted this several times, but I want to get this up as soon as possible.
    ALERT!

To help lower the amount of noob questions on the forum. I would like it if you could please post links to any tutorial or guides to this tool on my directory! I've been preparing. I know that it won't completely help solve all questions, but it will help many for now and future reference.

30c7r6o.jpg
    16749d1.jpg

2ni2lv7.gif

And... Too bad I can't see it yet :(
  • Options
    firestar77_2firestar77_2 Posts: 10,144 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Yay! I'm not the only one that can see it!
  • Options
    Patty_BoodPatty_Bood Posts: 1,077 New Member
    edited December 2009
    that's not going to cut down on noob questions, the reason why there are so many noob questions is that a lot of people can't really get anywhere using the "search" feature on the forums so they can't find the posts on previously answered questions (or they are just too lazy to look)
  • Options
    lauriej0823lauriej0823 Posts: 411 Member
    edited December 2009
    ok so its not me because i dont see it listed either.
  • Options
    Walden95Walden95 Posts: 3,089 Member
    edited December 2009
    Patty_Bood wrote:
    that's not going to cut down on noob questions, the reason why there are so many noob questions is that a lot of people can't really get anywhere using the "search" feature on the forums so they can't find the posts on previously answered questions (or they are just too lazy to look)

True, but it may help the ones who do look and future reference for many others.
    All I can say is that it will be an attempt to cut back on questions. Well, since i got it, it will be worth a try to help others and slow the flood of questions.