Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(dont get mad) Another topic on create a world. RELEASED TODAY (or not) *wikipedia*

Yes i know there are plenty of topics on this and dont need anymore, but it may have already been pointed out, the information on wikipedia says its to be released tomorrow, 10th of december. i know i shouldnt beleive everything wikipedia says, but its something aye!

Read here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_3#Create-A-World

Edited:
UNRELIABLE wikipedia has changed the release date to ''there isnt one'' basicly.
Ahh well theres allways the new release date of the 10th Dec 2010 ahaa

Comments

• Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    edited December 2009
    A SimGuru stated nothing is confirmed until it is confirmed here first. I'm waiting for Official word here first. If it's released tomorrow all the better, but I'll believe it when it's on this site first.

Edit: and wikipedia is such a joke anyway. I wouldn't believe most of the stuff that's on there.
  • Options
    roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    edited December 2009
    Wiki? o_o you can't be serious..
  • Options
    MSusko13MSusko13 Posts: 743 New Member
    edited December 2009
    WIKIPEDIA CAN BE EDITED BY ANYONE! ITS NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE!
  • Options
    AyreAyre Posts: 634 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Don't ever depend on Wiki for answers and reliable information. For all you know, I could've gone on there and wrote that :wink:
  • Options
    ryanmountford2ryanmountford2 Posts: 460 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Okay okay! i did put in my post that wikipedia shouldnt allways be beleived! but its the only place i have seen it written except for in forums.
  • Options
    NewDawnNewDawn Posts: 263 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Also, it was on the German sims facebook... the devs in Germany put it... Soo yeah throwin that out. And also Wikipedia can be edited but not all of it is and they are quick as to get rid of false things.
  • Options
    KAMEKO55KAMEKO55 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited December 2009
    several different places have December 10 and wikipedia is based on other references true it can be edited but theres 76 references on that particular article and im suer if you looked on one of those sites youll get the same information. wikipedia just puts all different things together and is so you dont have to fish through information
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I guess we will all just have to wait and see! if it is ready to download when i wake up in the morning then ill be happy :) if not, then we will just have to get our hopes up for another rumoured release date :D
  • Options
    KC8FHSKC8FHS Posts: 96 Member
    edited December 2009
  • Options
    NewDawnNewDawn Posts: 263 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Well also i depends where you live, their offices are located (i believe) in redwood California. So there is a time difference, and i think they get in the offices at 9... but that is my guess based on a twitter update.
  • Options
    whoachica5whoachica5 Posts: 81 Member
    edited December 2009
    Gosh I hope you are right Wiki!! I have been anticipating this release since I first heard of it. I cannot wait for it to come out, I've already started building houses and creating sims to fill my new neighborhood!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    NewDawn wrote:
    Well also i depends where you live, their offices are located (i believe) in redwood California. So there is a time difference, and i think they get in the offices at 9... but that is my guess based on a twitter update.

Theres an 8hr difference between UK and Los angeles so assuming they do put it up tomorrow at 9 LA time it will be around 5pm UK time. not sure about other countries.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    whoachica5 wrote:
    Gosh I hope you are right Wiki!! I have been anticipating this release since I first heard of it. I cannot wait for it to come out, I've already started building houses and creating sims to fill my new neighborhood!

I hope their right too!
    ive been making lots for mine aswell :p . just need the neighbourhood for them now :P
  • Options
    DollieGirlDollieGirl Posts: 36 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I dont' come around here much (homework and such, don't have the time) but i did today and lots of topics were about create a world
    and i was like what, that is so cool!
    I read about it and at the bottom it said PC only...i have a mac
    all of that no mac game stuff i thought was over with sims 2
    Should have guessed it though, sense they make it PC based and it is the programing stuff...guess it would be hard to convert for a expiremental projects
  • Options
    Sim_OutlawSim_Outlaw Posts: 3,342 Member
    edited December 2009
    It will be here tomorrow. just trust Outlaw... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    DollieGirl wrote:
    I dont' come around here much (homework and such, don't have the time) but i did today and lots of topics were about create a world
    Should have guessed it though, sense they make it PC based and it is the programing stuff...guess it would be hard to convert for a expiremental projects

Well from what i have read, this is only the Beta version, which i think means not fineshed or something like that! but maybe when its completed they will release it on MAC :)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    DollieGirl wrote:

Well from what i have read, this is only the Beta version, which i think means not fineshed or something like that! but maybe when its completed they will release it on MAC :)

I read in another thread "EA is putting beta to cover their backs" LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    MSusko13 wrote:
    DollieGirl wrote:

I read in another thread "EA is putting beta to cover their backs" LOL

They should have put ''beta'' the cover of the sims 3 aswell
  • Options
    AugustsimAugustsim Posts: 106 Member
    edited December 2009
    I just checked the Germany site and it still says: Bald erhältlich!

which means available soon...

I find it interesting that they don't have a date for it either.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    @ryanmountford2 "They should have put "BETA" on the sims 3"
    They kinda did....

i got the gam the day it came out.. it was only at version:

00.00.00589 Something....

The first patch made it NOT beta
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Augustsim wrote:

It's 1 oclock AM there
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    MSusko13 wrote:
    They kinda did....

oh :P my bad.

Anyway, i dont understand why EA hasnt put up a date for this tool, it would save a whole lot of hassle and questions! not to mension, probably a couple of hundred less forum threads....
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    MSusko13 wrote:
    They kinda did....

oh :P my bad.

Anyway, i dont understand why EA hasnt put up a date for this tool, it would save a whole lot of hassle and questions! not to mension, probably a couple of hundred less forum threads....

I've been posting about CAW now for days.... LOL
    Me too.. EA PLZ TELL US

And knowing EA. .It wont be up for another 3 months! (this isnt a fact im just saying)
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I agree. i dont have very high expectations of EA... probably be released something like next december!
  • Options
    AugustsimAugustsim Posts: 106 Member
    edited December 2009
    MSusko13 wrote:
    Augustsim wrote:

It's 1 oclock AM there

I know what time it is there my point is that they don't have an official date on their site either.