The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2 annoying things. please help!

one of them is the same as the one in this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/128596.page

and the other one:
do you know when you're on buy mode and you mouse over an object and it lights up? that happens to me but it stays lit up. i moved a family into a house and, in the bathroom, there was one sink i bought and identical one but it stayed lit up. its a bit ugly to look at and many stuff are overly shiny, but nothing major. has this happened to you?

i think this is cause by a mod because it happened after i placed my mods. i only have peggy skins and nomosaic mod (updated to WA), no foot tapping and route fail, less blue nights, no curfew, no age stagger, one to reduce the time it takes to brush teeth and gussy up and 3 mods to reduce the time it takes to teach a toddler to potty, walk and talk. All from mod the sims.

do any of you have these mods? has this ever happened to any of you?

Comments

• Options
    IamMamainredIamMamainred Posts: 7,042 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Take ALL the mods out & test your game. if they are not updated to WA they should not be in the game at all. The no mosaic mod is updated but know to still cause problems, so you may want to leave it out till it is updated again at a later date, it turns off many of WA affects you need to see.

As for your first issue, the thread you point to seemed to give a solution.
  • Options
    BleachBleedBleachBleed Posts: 188 New Member
    edited November 2009
    the first issue got magically solved fter i ran the game again. The second one doesnt bother me so much. Thanks anyways! =D=D