Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stadium request to those who like to repaint. and wishful new professions, & buildings

FrostFrost Posts: 109 New Member
1. Is there some one out there who can, make the stadium look more Baseball?
With that banner on the front it screams that your "athlete is a soccer player" I hate soccer, "while the terms for the profession seem to fit baseball

Also if the profession uniform and I think you can see Sims around town wearing your jersey at a certain point; changed too look one for baseball as well? (I have not made an sports profession yet so I haven't seen them) in the original Sims it was a baseball uniform.

American football would work too since the shape of the stadium fits football better though the profession titles do not. A minor leaguer in football means you are a collage player. Maybe this is being too picky, but there are some things that when they seem to clash I just can't make my self-go along with it.

IE: with the stadium having a soccer player on the banner, and if the uniforms and such look soccer ish, I won't take any of my primary Sims down that career path.
I would try editing it my self but I am not good at the detail work.

2. I wish there were actually multiple styles of the different buildings, at least the non-profession ones, and even some of those. Like the Med center.

And with store buildings like the bookstore, to see multiple buildings, like having a high-end bookstore, and a used book store. Maybe a farmers market...

3. I would like to see more professions

A firefighter, or a farmer maybe something blue collar

And on the music profession rock star line, allow a selection of music type star.

Maybe a country music and a jazz singer.

Maybe an expansion idea.