Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you do with all their money!

I think I am missing something in the game. I am a first time Sims player. My Sims have lots of money and keep getting more. I own all the stores, have two money trees, and a collection helper. Is there something else I should be buying?
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    The_ClayThe_Clay Posts: 1,254 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Download some CC cars and have a huge parking lot for your sims house filled with real cars.
  • Options
    VexingQueryVexingQuery Posts: 2,180 Member
    edited October 2009
    Yep, once you have the mansion on the hill and still more money than you know what to do with, fancy CC cars make great lawn ornaments. :mrgreen:

Another considerable money-sink for my sims has always been their descendants. Keeping one child at home to inherit the family estate while buying nice, expensive houses elsewhere in town for all the rest of the kids is a great way to spread around the accumulated cash.
  • Options
    casseylassiecasseylassie Posts: 52 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Thanks for your help, I was afraid to spend it just in case they needed it for something. I will let them buy some nice things now, they were on a budget!
  • Options
    SketchElderSketchElder Posts: 3,517 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Buy a new car every time their old car loses it's New Car Smell.

Replace the furniture frequently, so they can keep getting the New Stuff moodlet.

Buy the spa packages once a week.

Owning all the businesses gives more income than they are ever likely to need so waste it any way you want.
  • Options
    beba2twinbeba2twin Posts: 744 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Mostly I buy books and cooking books. :D
  • Options
    LufferkinzLufferkinz Posts: 2,600 New Member
    edited October 2009
    When my sims get rich I spoil them rotten, in TS2 I even made them a mansion, complete with a girls' and boys' bathroom instead of a single bathroom for both and about 8 bedrooms. :lol:
  • Options
    The_ClayThe_Clay Posts: 1,254 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Yep, once you have the mansion on the hill and still more money than you know what to do with, fancy CC cars make great lawn ornaments. :mrgreen:

Another considerable money-sink for my sims has always been their descendants. Keeping one child at home to inherit the family estate while buying nice, expensive houses elsewhere in town for all the rest of the kids is a great way to spread around the accumulated cash.
    I know."you just took a taxi yet you have 20 drivable cars on your lawn (Head desk,Face palm)
  • Options
    KraftySimKraftySim Posts: 277 Member
    edited October 2009
    If you're Good (or Evil), you could continually make donations to the charity of your choice.
  • Options
    Agent_ZeroAgent_Zero Posts: 4,564 Member
    edited October 2009
    Kill them.
  • Options
    Agent_ZeroAgent_Zero Posts: 4,564 Member
    edited October 2009
    I mean that in a good way.
  • Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited October 2009
    Agent_Zero you just made me lol myself