Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Backseat Players

How many of you live with backseat Simmers?

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

Comments

• Options
    lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    edited October 2009
    Anyone?

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

edited October 2009
    I have once or twice gone to a friends house and played, or showed someone my game, and it drives me nuts. Cause they want to do one thing, or see one thing, and you just want to do another. I think that's why sims is not a group online game!
  • Options
    pink_polkadotspink_polkadots Posts: 1,255 New Member
    edited October 2009
    whats a backseat player.... like a backseat driver? lol. whenever my niece comes over she totally acts like that.
  • Options
    cantapoupecantapoupe Posts: 2,188 New Member
    edited October 2009
    I'm a backseat Simmer when my sister plays... I know it can be annoying... But I can't help it. Sometimes my sister is a backseat Simmer in return.
  • Options
    AngelaKayeAngelaKaye Posts: 757 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Oh, I am the backseat simmer. My sisters hate me for it, but I can't be blamed. They are the ones doing it wrong, haha.
  • Options
    cantapoupecantapoupe Posts: 2,188 New Member
    edited October 2009
    A backseat player is someone who tells the player how they should be playing. Or how you would like them to be playing.
  • Options
    velcroshoesvelcroshoes Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Nope, no one watches me when I play. When my cousin plays I just sit back and watch him. Its interesting the different ways people play.
  • Options
    jaybird10001jaybird10001 Posts: 1,442 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Alot of times when I go to my friends house we'll play sims and she will give me a fair choice of what I want to do (like who to kill, how a sims should look, exc) and when she comes over to my house, we play sims for ten-twenty minutes on my laptop. Sims is obiously hard to play with three people who want to do differently.