Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yet to get my Generation Clock

I recently purchased 500 SimPoints to get the Generation Clock. I checked my Email and Purchase History. It was in neither. Where is it? D:

Comments

• Options
    MenenMenen Posts: 218 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Bump
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Why wont anyone help me? D:
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Really. Someone please help.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    PLEASE!!!

SOMEONE HELP ME! D: I really need help with this. :C
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Why wont anyone help me? D:
  • Options
    ArchitektinArchitektin Posts: 1,242 New Member
    edited October 2009
    i´ll answer you though i can´t really help; i was never blessed to be able to get one of these special items, because:

like numerous other simmers, i can´t even buy simpoints since approx. 2 weeks! may be this is why you don´t get an answer, cause you are one of the rare simmers that could buy points ;-)

i think it should be like with the car, there must be a DL-code somewhere; if not, or if you can´t find it, just write to the support (the "help" icon in your upper right corner), they´ll help you for sure.

good luck!
  • Options
    MelanieKirschnickMelanieKirschnick Posts: 139 New Member
    edited October 2009
    I'm having the same problem except I bought the 2000 points package and haven't recieved my free top, it's really frustrating.
  • Options
    MelanieKirschnickMelanieKirschnick Posts: 139 New Member
    edited October 2009
    I've found mine! It's actually in the purchase history under the account tab right at the bottom, with the option of "download again" though I've never actually downloaded it.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    I've found mine! It's actually in the purchase history under the account tab right at the bottom, with the option of "download again" though I've never actually downloaded it.

Mine didnt show up there. :C