Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Normal stuff.

I'd love to see some more "normal" everyday stuff released for TS3. Not every top has to be sleeveless, every dress a strapless mini, every shoe with pointy heels. It would be nice if sims had the option to wash their laundry, or mow the lawn. Not as mandatory chores, but simply mood boosting options like "brushing teeth" is currently in the game. I miss tickling the sim kids, tucking them in at night. As someone mentioned before, what happened to the family kiss? There should be a group function for watching a movie together on the TV. Maybe even let them make some popcorn in the microwave. Sims need a toaster; Everyone has a toaster. Ceiling fans, air conditioners, sliding closet doors... closets. A regular built-in "bathtub with shower" that fits in a two-square space; No tiles stuck to one end, although a recolorable shower curtain would be a nice touch. With all the new people in the World Adventures EP I sure hope the genetics get an upgrade to at least TS2 levels. It would be nice for children to have better phenotype blending. Less mutants... you know, more normal stuff. ;)
This is the game that never ends
Yes, it goes on and on, my friends
Some people started playing it not knowing what it was
And they′ll continue playing it forever just because ...

Comments

• Options
    KirbylynKirbylyn Posts: 2
    edited October 2009
    I completely agree! After playing through 3 generations it gets really redundant. I miss the piano, and why can't be there other instruments to purchase since there are so many careers in music?