Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

marching skill and a more specific Simlish military

For us who love the military on the sims It should be separated into 4 military branches known as the simlish Army, Air force, Navy, and National Guard. The reason why I want the military career more specific is because the military career on the sims 3 is more of an air force than an actual complete military and it needs to be separated with its coresponding jobs, and the marching skill for people who love marching and this skill would be great for military marching or a marching band and would require at least 4 people (the people marching and the sim giving commands) and the skill would help in the military career or any music related career. Anyone who supports please sign

Comments

• Options
    SnackySnacky Posts: 607 New Member
    edited October 2009
    Yeah and how the hell is Astronaut the highest rank? It's not even a real rank in the military.
  • Options
    JestinaJestina Posts: 1,609 Member
    edited October 2009
    I think they should have had it branch off into two different paths at least, like with some of the other careers.
  • Options
    landonsmithlandonsmith Posts: 81 Member
    edited October 2009
    Snacky wrote:
    Yeah and how the hell is Astronaut the highest rank? It's not even a real rank in the military.

Yes but on the jobs area its reffering to job title not the actual rank But I know what your talking about
  • Options
    ChOm1ChOm1 Posts: 294 New Member
    edited October 2009
    /signed