Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blueberry Muffin: Colloborative Legacy ~Check out our new heiress & link to Gen 4 page 75~

Comments

• Options
    cantapoupecantapoupe Posts: 2,188 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Haha, I know, Alys. I'm busy with internships and writing right now so I haven't been simming or blogging much lately.. But hopefully I can get back to it sometime soon! How are you doing?
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited February 2010
    I have been thinking about this really neat story for a while now and I think it would perfect with Berry Sweet Sims. So I think I will start posting it here. It should give us some thing to read while we wait for the next persons updates ;)
  • Options
    annachibiannachibi Posts: 217 Member
    edited February 2010
    Sounds good to me! ^_^ I have to finish exploring all the tombs in WA with Marzipan and get Almond married to Rhett Truffle before I can start doing anything else. ;) Speaking of which, I suppose I should post some pictures now. XD

Pictures from the Muffin family generation 2:
    screenshot12ab.jpg

screenshot13i.jpg
    Birthdays make even the grumpiest toddlers happy.

screenshot42hp.jpg
    More adventures

screenshot43u.jpg

screenshot45m.jpg
    Almond

screenshot47s.jpg
    Preggers again. XD

screenshot48u.jpg
    New baby Strawberry
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    screenshot50s.jpg
    Winter goes to fulfill his LTW of becoming a martial arts master.

screenshot51.jpg
    "I'd like some POUND CAKE!" :lol: (obligatory Street Fighter reference)

screenshot52h.jpg
    Almond with one of the Drop girls

screenshot53.jpg
    Lol! He does this A LOT!

screenshot55z.jpg
    Axe of Pangu!!

screenshot56y.jpg
    Some of the Chinese ppl just looked so bad I had to make them over.

screenshot57.jpg
    Strawberry takes after Granny Buttercup; she's rather weird.

screenshot59w.jpg
    Teenaged Almond makes excellent grades. Ever since she was little, she's wanted to be a doctor.

screenshot60c.jpg
    Sometimes when you walk by the Green household, you can see everyone playing a game of tag together. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    sageletsagelet Posts: 266 New Member
    edited February 2010
    @Annachibi
    Your pictures are too cute!

@Berry
    Just thought I would let you know that I took Mint Fizz and im using her for my rainbowcy!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    r9lxmr.png

Prologue to our story

dpwacp.png

For as long as I can remember I have had this dream. It must have started when I was in grade school. It was always extremely vivid and felt so real. The first time it was just me, wandering through a beautiful thicket of flowers and greenery.

k150zl.png

The second time I had the dream there was a boy. He was about my age and he had the deepest purple eyes I had ever seen. This was incredibly strange even for a dream, because where I come from dark eyes simply don't exist.

28kncdx.png

And even though I did not know his name, it did not take long for us to become fast friends. I started looking forward to bed time, which I think kinda surprised my mother. I would brush my teeth, hurry to my room and hop right into bed. When I would fall asleep, he would be there waiting for me. Yup...We had some great adventures him and I.

a0xt1d.png

ipnu4p.png

And as I grew older...

wbb6sw.png

So did he...

282jj3o.png

But something began to change. I started to fall for my dream time companion. I knew it was silly and when I would wake I would always try and remind myself it was just a dream, but even so my feelings for him grew.

34soymh.png

My dream time companion quickly became my dream time love, but on my 19th birthday the dreams abruptly stopped. The first night I thought it was just a fluke, but after an entire week with no dream, I knew it was over. College began not to long after and my life took on a total different meaning. My demanding schedule made most of my childhood memories fade like old photographs.

25pu5br.png

But I will never forget those deep purple eyes.

> Chapter 1 <

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Great photos ana! I love the new little Marzipan babies! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Berry your pictures are amazing! How do you get those angles... do you use and editing program?

Mint is pregnant btw, the updates are on my thread!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    sagelet wrote:
    Berry your pictures are amazing! How do you get those angles... do you use and editing program?

Mint is pregnant btw, the updates are on my thread!

once you are tab mode. press the Shift-A or Shift-D keys and it will tilt the camera :) I do a little editing but it is mostly lighting.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Oh sweet, I didn't know that! You learn something new everyday huh? Will have to give that a try. Thanks for the advice.
  • Options
    TheSeventhSinTheSeventhSin Posts: 92 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I enjoyed it a lot! It is a very sweet story, and i can't wait for more!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I enjoyed it a lot! It is a very sweet story, and i can't wait for more!

Thank you! I hope to get chapter one out tonight or tomorrow~ ^_^
  • Options
    FlutterbykimmiFlutterbykimmi Posts: 157
    edited February 2010
    Cute! I finally downloaded Berry, Mint and Heart Cake. I'll upload pics soon! :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Cute! I finally downloaded Berry, Mint and Heart Cake. I'll upload pics soon! :)

Awesome! Looking forward to them :D
  • Options
    AlyssumCandyAlyssumCandy Posts: 1,049 New Member
    edited February 2010
    I love everyone's stories/photos!!
    Right now I am working on Maui Punch's UBER collection. Man it is time consuming...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Cool story, Berry! Can't wait for more! I have an idea for a story too, but I think normal Sims would lend themselves more to it than Berry ones, I dunno. We'll see.

Haha, Alyssum, Pocky and Maui are still going strong, and here's some proof:
    screenshotqpt.jpg
    Poor Powder happened to walk in when his parents were making a little sister/brother for him. XD

screenshot67i.jpg
    The new couple in town! I think they look adorable together. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I'm on the last stretch of my pictures, so I can go play some more now. ^_^

screenshot65m.jpg
    Basil

screenshot68k.jpg
    Preggers again!

screenshot69.jpg
    Marzipan gives birth in the middle of a session of birthday parties. XD

screenshot70o.jpg
    Little boy, Kiwi

screenshot71o.jpg
    He came out with black hair. :shock: So I gave him some greenish highlights.

screenshot73y.jpg
    Strawberry

screenshot2t.jpg
    Almond is a young adult!

screenshot3bz.jpg
    She and her boyfriend, Rhett Truffle, son of Viognier and Butterscotch (Milkmade)

screenshot4yg.jpg
    First kiss!

screenshot5ne.jpg
    Pregnant again; last one, I promise! :lol:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Last set of pictures!

screenshot6s.jpg
    Dr. Almond Green is on call! 8)

screenshot7z.jpg
    Last (fifth) baby

screenshot9vf.jpg
    Kiwi

screenshot10s.jpg
    Sweetpea! She's adorable and she knows it. :mrgreen:

screenshot11q.jpg
    Basil is a teenager! Sorry, I don't think I got any pics of him as a kid...

screenshot16v.jpg
    He took a trip to France where he met his girlfriend, Zoe.

screenshot14.jpg
    Sweetpea as a child

That's it! Back to you, Berry! :P
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Chapter 1

23kuek3.png

Its been almost ten years since I had that final magical dream. Now when I wake, I no longer have that sense of fulfillment like I once had. You know that split second between asleep and awake? Now it seems so empty. *Sigh* Well I am almost 30, I can't wallow in lost childhood fantasies forever. I have to admit life is nothing like expected it would be.

125jfv7.png

After college I got a big corporate job and even met a man. Turq is a really great guy. I mean what more could a girl ask for. He is understanding and kind and I know he would always be there for me. Stable and true. Its not the burning firey passionate romance like the movies portray, but I guess we cant really take life lessons from movies and novels can we?

2mhtxck.png

I wish my father had mentioned how cut throat this industry was... No instead he spouted only the great benefits. If he had I may have decided on something a little less...stressful, but since he failed to do so, it was not until my Junior year in college that I became very aware of the evils of the corporate world. Sadly for me it was too late by then.

c5bhf.png

The only person in my life at that time to help me keep my sanity was my best friend and confidant Vanilla-Mango. We met sophomore year and became room mates not to long after. Even after graduation we decided who better to room with than with each other. I have to say it was probably one of the best decisions I ever made. I have a tendency to be a bit of a fuddy-duddy. In fact she use to tease me by calling me Miss Stick...short for Stick in the mud? Well anyways Nilla was my fun-dometer. If I spent too many hours studying, she would swoop in and save me with a little R&R.

245x43k.png

But not even one of her fun excursions could save me from this...

"What is that?"

"Huh? Oh its an email from the evil one herself"

"Oh boy what does she have to say this time?"

"Ummm..."

"Dear Miss Fairy Floss, I regret to inform you that your last file report was never received. The file was due no later than Wednesday. Seeing this is now Friday and I still have no report. I am afraid disciplinary actions must be taken. Please drop by my office. We need to have a little chat."

Sincerely,

Victoria Bitters

"Oh Man that does not sound good! Did you forget to hand it in again?"

2myz0oo.png

"Ughhh no way!I made sure to send it to her Tuesday night before I left the office. She just hates me."

"I don't think she hates you..."

"Oh no, she really does. Gah!! She always does this. Why didn't she mention this to me on Wednesday ,when i could have done something about it?"

"Ya, seems kinda suspicious to me. Maybe you should ask her that at your meeting today."

"You know as well as I do no one asks The Bitters Questions. Well I better get going, I wouldn't want to be late for my oh so constructive tongue lashing."

"Good Luck!"

qz4sae.png

I never thought it would be possible to hate a building...an inanimate object. Well it is. Every time I walk up to the front door of my office, I just wanna run the opposite direction. I have used up almost all of my sick time and I am starting to get to the point where I just don't care anymore. This job truly sucks. If I got fired, I think it would be a blessing.

2nq7gar.png

I don't think that will ever happen though. I get the feeling The Bitters get a thrill out of making my life miserable. Oh crap! My meeting! I am gonna be late.

34i4ldd.png

Miss Bitters. Probably the most evil and unhappy woman who has ever walked this planet. Rumor has it she was once married, no one knows exactly what happened to Mr. Bitters, but I think she probably chopped him up into a million pieces and ate him and then washed him down with the tears of one of her former drones. Yup she is that evil.

34jb09c.png

"Your Late"

"I'm s-s-s-orry"

"I was expecting to see that report Wednesday. Where is it? hmmmm?"

"I emailed it to you Tuesday night before I left."

"Well thats funny I don't see it in my inbox. You know what i think? I think you forgot."

"No Ma'am. I made sure it was sent out well before it was due."

2602vpy.png

"Don't you no ma'am me!I am your superior and you WILL NOT argue back to me!"

God is this woman for real?

"I want to see that report on my desk in one hour! One hour! Now, GET OUT!"

30jrbmh.png

I wanted to do leave that office and never return. When I got to back to my desk. I don't think I had even gotten seated back in my chair when the in office phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Miss Floss it seems I have found your report. That is all."

*Click*

Great...

2iurqqu.png

Ahhhh. Finally the only part of my work day I look forward too. My nice long and hot serenity inducing bubble bath. It seems to be just the trick to melt away that evil evil place from my being. Maybe I will just quit. I can tell Turq I wanna be a stay at home wife. The wedding is soon. I'm sure he would understand. After the day I had I don't think anything I say could make things possibly any worse.

> Chapter 2 <

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ana you and I must have been posting at the same time! I love the pics! Melly and Pear are absolutely adorable together!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I love it all!!!
    I think I am going to copy sagelet and do a Rainbowcy :P
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I love it all!!!
    I think I am going to copy sagelet and do a Rainbowcy :P

Awesome! I think most of the people who had signed up to do the Collab legacy aren't really around. Maybe we could get you in there some time ^^
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    berrypie27 wrote:

Awesome! I think most of the people who had signed up to do the Collab legacy aren't really around. Maybe we could get you in there some time ^^

Sounds good to me! Are you using Peggy's skins?

May I present to you Slate Grayson, the star of my Rainbowcy! I bet you will never guess who he is going to fall in love with for the first color (Pink)... LOL!

SlateGrayson.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    @Berry
    Bitters is truly evil. Oh and im still in awe of your pictures, I wish my game produced graphics that good!

@AlyssumCandy
    :thumbup: Awesome! Will she be pink and evil, or nice pink?
  • Options
    edited February 2010

Sounds good to me! Are you using Peggy's skins?

May I present to you Slate Grayson, the star of my Rainbowcy! I bet you will never guess who he is going to fall in love with for the first color (Pink)... LOL!

SlateGrayson.jpg

I do use Peggy Male skin and Rose Female skin ^-^