Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Riverview

Where can you catch the extremely rare fish is riverview? And where can I find some good seeds too??

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited September 2009
    Hi,
    I've not done much fishing in Riverview but try by the Cemetery where the sign says no fishing.

Uhm, seeds- Special seeds are the only ones I pick up any more. Cemetery/Science building/Farm house... Some places.

Good luck. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    iowagalagainiowagalagain Posts: 186 New Member
    edited September 2009
    If you don't want specifics, don't read this. I'd hate to spoil anyone's fun. The swordfish is not the most rare fish in the game, but I've only found it abundant in the far front pool in the hatchery. It's all over in the river, but in places where it always says there aren't many fish. It's always the one I'm missing when I have a sim that wants to catch every type of fish. The deathfish can only be found just off the shore by the no fishing sign at the cemetary after midnight until about 5 in the morning. There are 3-5 seeds each day at the science building on the side facing the river, 2 on the swimming pool end, 2-3 by the fence of the abandoned warehouse, and sometimes in the middle on the sidewalk. The quality is often pretty good and usually the ones by the warehouse are special seeds. There are usually 2 special seeds across the river from here near the peak of the island. Behind the farm house near the hill with the cow on top, you'll find seeds everyday between the tree and the windmill. You'll want to look around for other things here too. The seeds you find in the cemetery are pretty good quality, usually a couple special seeds and higher quality fruits. The field with hay bales is full of seeds, and the yard between McDermotts' and Don Lothario's also has seeds everyday, but these are all usually fruit and veggie. There are 2 special seeds everyday across the river from the deathfish spot, right by the T in the sidewalk, and that sidewalk has rare and uncommon seeds if you walk towards town. My favorite fishing spot was here, by the T in the sidewalk. I left my sim there catching really good fish until the deathfish became active, and they could just recast and fish from the same spot for deathfish without wasting time traveling across town. Good luck from me too :-)