Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    perezismarayperezismaray Posts: 165 New Member
    edited September 2009
    egypt should have salukis or pharaoh hounds :) both beautiful dogs
  • Options
    BellalupaBellalupa Posts: 292 New Member
    edited September 2009
    SALUKIS! Wow, those are gorgeous dogs. Now Im praying we get pets. :)
  • Options
    GreatWallStrGreatWallStr Posts: 1,688 New Member
    edited September 2009
    (Btw... when Camels run, can't they run, like, REALLY fast?)

Don't they go about 40 MPH? I've only been on one at the zoo, and they only go 3 MPH cuz they're not allowed to go faster with us on them. Lawyers - take the fun out of everything!
    But camels are raced in the middle east, so I should think they go about as fast as a horse. Wikipedia said so anyway. 25-40 MPH depending on how far they have to run.

I love the idea of pet monkeys for our sims. They could 'virtually' p oop in our sims' shoes when they get mad or be taught to do simple chores.
    OK. Maybe not. :P

I want Pets EP ASAP regardless of what kind. :mrgreen:

Sorry xD I didn't see you had responded to my message-- if Camels can run that fast, then I totally think they should be a method of transportation xD You could feed them like a pet, and just keep them in stables.

I know I've been kinda spreading this idea out in little terms all around the forums, but I suppose overall my idea is that with each EP they mesh and have benefits. I mean, Seasons and Holidays + World Adventures could result in some awesome and cultural holidays around the world. Pets + World Adventures could result in some awesome and cultural ANIMALS around the world.

So I suppose that means Seasons and Holidays + Pets could result in.... hibernation, migration, and breeding patterns? :D
  • Options
    julieexannjulieexann Posts: 704 New Member
    edited September 2009
    XOX1 wrote:
    Just Wishing...

1- Domestic Pets= Dogs, cats, birds, bunnies, hampsters, etc.
    (Interactive)

2- Exotic Pets= Monkeys, snakes, etc.
    (Interactive)

3- Domestic Farm/Ranch Animals= Horses, cows, sheep, llamas,chickens, pigs, etc.
    (Interactive, so we can have real working farms, ranches, and stables)

4- Wild Animals= Wolves, foxes, predator birds, alligators/crocodiles, hyenas, dingos, kangeroos, lions, tigers, and bears (Oh my!), etc.
    (Interactive, so we can have a little danger when we are out in the sticks)
    (We could collect pictures of them to put back home, like we do the butterflies, and bugs)
    (Ravens are natural thieves, they could steal shiny things, like a burglar)

5- Fantasy Animals= Werewolves, dragons, griffins, unicorns, etc.
    (Non-Interactive, no one would believe we saw one anyway)
    (We could collect pictures of them to put back home, like we do the butterflies, and bugs)

I LOVE these ideas! It would make the game much more realistic! Especially Riverview since its more of a rural town than Sunset Valley.