Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wahooing

In sims 2 they need to be in love to wahoo, Now even married and in love they won't :? any idea what i am doing wrong

Comments

• Options
    wade504wade504 Posts: 308 New Member
    edited June 2009
    One of them have to be on the bed.. like make him/her relax then click on the target sim to woohoo.
  • Options
    tms272002tms272002 Posts: 686 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, i tried that even cuddling but they get all freaked and shake their hands no when it comes to wahoos
  • Options
    JecrellJecrell Posts: 67 Member
    edited June 2009
    If they're tired they usually won't. I wait until the weekend if it's two full-time working adults. That way they have time to... well you know
  • Options
    wade504wade504 Posts: 308 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Is the relationship bar past a little above half between them? You need like either 1/2 or 2/3 filled.
  • Options
    AstromiciAstromici Posts: 114 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Your Sim's aren't in the mood, it seems. Try some Mood-lite candles.
  • Options
    indpntsimindpntsim Posts: 132 Member
    edited June 2009
    I had my married Sims woohoo and it was fabulous. These pink and red heart petals fall over them; it's just beautiful :thumbup:
    Save water...Drink beer!!!

OriginID: nurse167
  • Options
    tms272002tms272002 Posts: 686 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for the ideas! I am going to try it now :D
  • Options
    KandieKandie Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Have them flirt with each other and make out or kiss and that should do it.
  • Options
    SimSevenSimSeven Posts: 738 New Member
    edited June 2009
    indpntsim wrote:
    I had my married Sims woohoo and it was fabulous. These pink and red heart petals fall over them; it's just beautiful :thumbup:

Haha, thats just great. I would see it best fit if they changed the theme up when you try for baby, but they don't.
  • Options
    GalileeGalilee Posts: 361 Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah I keep having the same issue... They are married with high scores, in high moods but won't make out or try for a baby.. Lucky for them my sim populace isn't dependent on them.. I gave up and just went back to cas, but I didn't try the mood candle thingie, so I think I will go try now
  • Options
    BertybBertyb Posts: 35 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Galilee wrote:
    Yeah I keep having the same issue... They are married with high scores, in high moods but won't make out or try for a baby.. Lucky for them my sim populace isn't dependent on them.. I gave up and just went back to cas, but I didn't try the mood candle thingie, so I think I will go try now

i have never had any of these troubles, i have always just been really flirty till the option appears, even meeting someone on the street, i was able to get them back to my place and 'wohoo' with them in less than 5 mins while the wife was out ;)
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Do a whole bunch of romantic actions, like 5, in a row. It should eventually pop up as an option. You don't have to be on a bed... one of them, the sim you direct to woohoo, will whisper in the other's ear and they'll leave to woohoo on their own.
  • Options
    freakingoddessfreakingoddess Posts: 253 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I've had this problem a lot. They have woohoo'd before, but for some reason suddenly don't want to. Nothing to do with their physical mood either-I've had totally red energy sims woohoo(does anyone else love how they'll run on empty much more than before? Very few passing outs), and perfectly green sim couples refuse. No amount of romantic interactions seem to change their mind...so I figure if they just aren't in the mood, what can you do? Hehe....never tried the moodlight candle though-didn't know what it was for, actually...though it literally just improved their mood or something.
  • Options
    crazyicklefishcrazyicklefish Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2009
    When the bar at the top says "irresistable" then you should have the option to wahoo, build up to it by having them flirt etc. You don't need them to be lying on a bed they will just walk to one.
  • Options
    freakingoddessfreakingoddess Posts: 253 New Member
    edited June 2009
    For the record, when this happened to my couples they option was always there and they would find each other irresistable....but still wouldn't! I tell you, sims have a mind of there own. Oddly, it's often my men who refuse! Hehe....