Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler Update Coming?

The latest newsletter from EA shows a toddler with a pacifier. Also a Wabbit Tablet in a swatch we don't have.

mctgB5y.png

0y49t5s.png

You can read the newsletter here:

https://view.e.ea.com/?qs=da1fb6ecffc6df42f208d517617e6206c605b71dfbb739d925e2e096f5c0e50a7dd0ab60f734ce2399d92113e9e3e373d222a13533a10c7c8d71418a5986389547f48f031eac67e15bf4adbfad192a68

Comments

• Options
    MsMayMsMay Posts: 442 Member
    edited May 13
    Good find, I hope toddlers will get different color swatches of the pacifier & be the same with the infants getting their own pacifier maybe in the same free update. It would be cool if toddlers & infants will be able to use functional pacifiers as items to put it inside their inventory so you & the toddlers can interaction with the pacifiers to be able to choose to have toddlers & infants to put on the pacifiers in their mouth to suck it to calm them down. And choose to have them take off the pacifiers out their mouth when they stop crying.
    Post edited by MsMay on
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,133 Member
    edited May 12
    So sneaky 👀
    will be useful with my sims trillion nooboos I still have to play instead of creating more :joy:

could just be small SDX though so I'll try to not raise my expectations to the outer space
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,300 Member
    I didn't even notice it when I got the email. I saw it mentioned on Twitter/X.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,816 Member
    I was just wishing I could have a pacifier function for my infant when they are upset. I have cc for toddlers, but really hope they add some official pacifiers in game.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Pacifier are great additions also we need strollers because the toddlers are super super super slow and carry infants on Sims backs is cool but the Sims keeps taking them off and there's no where for infants or toddler when you visit a community lot and I personally missed that strolling around the neighborhood feature in Sims 3. Hopefully strollers are in that update because desperately need strollers.
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 194 Member
    I think pacifiers are more suitable for infants, rather than toddlers.
    Hope infants can also use the pacifiers.
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,816 Member
    I really preferred the toddlers when they were smaller. I think pacifiers are definitely infant stage of life.