Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No plumbob mod

JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 951 Member
I have the missing plumbob mod from mintvalentine, but I noticed the past week or so it hasn't been working so I'm on the hunt for another one. Is there one that exists? I heard there's a setting in MCCC that I can use, but if that's true I can't find it anywhere, but I'm still looking! I've been using the headlineeffects off cheat for now until I can figure it out, but I really don't like the cheat because I like to know who my sims are meeting and prefer to hover over the sim to see their name and can't do that with this cheat. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
Check out my latest Let's Play! James Turner's Every Life Stage challenge.
thumbnail-ELC001.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 756 Member
    You can remove just the plumbob by editing the game's default.ini file.

See this link for the details https://simsvip.com/2014/09/21/the-sims-4-how-to-remove-plumbob/

Note: you need to reapply this change after every update, or keep the new default.ini file you make in the ConfigOverride directory located where your Mods directory is.
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations | 🌌Galaxy Far Away - Adventures on Batuu | 🌃Dark Matters - Crime stories
    My CC: 🎨 Caerfinon's Sims 4 Custom Content
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,132 Member
    edited May 13
    I so wish they would add toggle in settings to just hide plumbob and group markers above sims heads
    I don't really want to use mods or mess with files I don't fully understand
    and headline effects off hides other important things so i keep having to cheat it on off all the time
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    JaiSeaJaiSea Posts: 951 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I so wish they would add toggle in settings to just hide plumbob and group markers above sims heads
    I don't really want to use mods or mess with files I don't fully understand
    and headline effects off hides other important things so i keep having to cheat it on off all the time

Same! A toggle would be great. Although I'm fine with mods, I don't want to mess with the files either. However, I will give it a try because I really am sick of the plumbob. Thank you @Caerfinon

Check out my latest Let's Play! James Turner's Every Life Stage challenge.
    thumbnail-ELC001.jpg