Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Behind the Sims Ending? New Info (Speculation) (Nope)

simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,451 Member
Potentially upsetting news for people who are fans of BTS and its host, Mersea. This is speculative, and nothing has been announced.

R5kDSlw.png
He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 36,033 Member
    She is very personable and talented. Probably got an offer she couldn't refuse.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,252 Member
    She is very personable and talented. Probably got an offer she couldn't refuse.

This is sad I enjoy her with Sims news ^^.
  • Options
    pvrescue1pvrescue1 Posts: 74 Member
    Okay, I guess? I didn't care much for Behind The Sims anyway.
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,738 Member
    EA's studios have felt a bit invisible in the last few years. Even if we didn't see much of behind the sims it helped giving Maxis a bit of an identity.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,444 Member
    I suppose they could still do Behind the Sims even if she left EA, I imagine that was a rather small part of her job and they still have social media managers that can put the show together and host it. I only watched it because of the news for TS4 and the roadmaps and to be honest, sometimes it was annoying to see the new stuff they added to Freeplay while TS4 still doesn't have basic stuff like a pool table or spiral stairs.
  • Options
    Update
    c1rvb6ux8pd2.png
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,968 Member
    IIRC @EA_Cade knows Mersea and could perhaps confirm for us that all is well :)

(please send her our love and let her know that in our own peculiar way, we were disturbed by potential news of her disappearance, and hope that all is well)

• Options
    This thread can be deleted. No need to spread more confusion. It has been debunked.
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,376 EA Community Manager
    IIRC @EA_Cade knows Mersea and could perhaps confirm for us that all is well :)

(please send her our love and let her know that in our own peculiar way, we were disturbed by potential news of her disappearance, and hope that all is well)

I do indeed. Mersea isn't going anywhere, and has apologized for the accidental "The sky is falling" moment she caused :)
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top