Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crystal Creations Patch Fix Mod - Missing Moodlets

TURBODRIVERTURBODRIVER Posts: 68 Member
🎉 Game patch 1.105.345 (March 6th) is now out and fixed the disappearing moodlets issue. Download the newest game patch and delete the CrystalCreationsBuffsFix mod file. Although keeping it won't cause any issues now, it might in the future.
. . .

Hey! Could you believe that there are many bugs in the latest game patch (1.105.332 / February 28th) for the Crystal Creations stuff pack? Yes, yes, I'm shocked too.

One of these bugs involves moodlets with timers. Any moodlet with a timer, visible or invisible, would permanently disappear after you save and quit the game. Many moodlets are critical for many features in the game to function correctly, so them just disappearing like that is very problematic. This affects both the base game moodlets and modded moodlets.

Thankfully I figured out how to fix it! Below you can find a link to download a small fix mod that will bring back saved moodlets and keep them after saving. Just place this script mod into your Mods folder and you're done ✨

Remember! After the game receives another game patch that corrects this issue, remove this fix mod!

❗ This fix mod is only for people playing on the 1.105.332/1.105.297 game patch. It doesn't matter if you have the Crystal Creations stuff pack.

CrystalCreationsBuffsFix.ts4script Download -> [REMOVED] Download the newest game patch (1.105.345 / March 6th).
Post edited by TURBODRIVER on

Comments

• Options
    SleepycatDSLSleepycatDSL Posts: 271 Member
    Thank you!
  • Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    Thank you so much!!
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    Awesome as always, Turbo! Thank you very much!
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    Jaxtea12Jaxtea12 Posts: 3 New Member
    Thank you!
  • Options
    gahaaagahaaa Posts: 1 New Member
    I love you
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    I'm shocked. Shocked!

:D:D:D:D

Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,184 Member
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! You modders are the unsung heroes in this genre :heart:
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    TYSM Turbo I wuv you!
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Thank you, @TURBODRIVER :)
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    MadameNordicaMadameNordica Posts: 6 New Member
    @TURBODRIVER so I have a question: I just checked my game version file and it is 1.105.332.1020 not what you specified - so does that mean that I'm fine and why would my game version be off when I patched?
  • Options
    MadameNordicaMadameNordica Posts: 6 New Member
    @TURBODRIVER or is this a problem with the patch not dl properly?
  • Options
    TURBODRIVERTURBODRIVER Posts: 68 Member
    edited March 5
    @TURBODRIVER so I have a question: I just checked my game version file and it is 1.105.332.1020 not what you specified - so does that mean that I'm fine and why would my game version be off when I patched?

Your version is what I specified, like you yourself said, 1.105.332. It's not off.
  • Options
    hrhauryhrhaury Posts: 2 New Member
    Thank you so much Turbodriver!
  • Options
    babysmuvbabysmuv Posts: 1 New Member
    Where is the download link?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    babysmuv wrote: »
    Where is the download link?

After the March 6 patch, the mod is obsolete. You don't need it anymore and it shouldn't be in your Mods folder.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.