Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire breakins?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I think leaving your door unlocked helps. I actually had Vlad attack one of my sims fairly recently. I usually lock the door but had forgotten. Was happy to see not completely gone. That was in a game a started after getting Horse Ranch.
  • Options
    ValravnWitchValravnWitch Posts: 93 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    For me it's different for every save. I've had no bites for a long time. In another I've had my sim bitten by 3 different sims. And in another bitten by Vlad. And, she was good friends with Caleb who was visiting one day. He stayed all day and did a lot of dancing. he was getting more and more uncomfortable. She started dancing with him when all of a sudden they both stop and Caleb bites her. Let me tell you I was surprised because I've never seen a sim get bit while awake without my doing.

Yeah, if they get too hungry and dont have the "tamed thirst" perk, theyll feed autonomously.
    I think it can also happen if they get very angry, if I remember correctly one of my sims did that, he bit another sim despite being full but he was very angry at the time (and I did not tell him to do that).
    Happens very rarely tho.
  • Options
    Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 883 Member
    I love the Vampire occult pack.
    That said, people complained about the attacks, so it got kind of nerfed. However, I still enjoy the break ins when they happen. make sure that the door is accessible to all Sims, if you lock it, they have a harder time breaking in. So, if I don't want to a Sim bitten, I lock the door.
    Vlad is the biggest culprit for the break ins, and I see him more often at night visiting. I have seen Caleb too, and will invite both in when I see them, and want a vampire.