Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Scrapped Fashion DLC with color wheel and more?

Comments

• Options
    WedWed Posts: 174 Member
    edited October 2023
    That would've been great as a game pack (or stuff pack if limited gameplay), with the color wheel patched into the base game right before the release.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    That would have been amazing. Color wheel or even a color palette, giving us 16 minimum or even 32 different colors for certain parts of the design. Totally can do without create a pattern (though I miss the animal prints!) but a color wheel/palette is sorely missed.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    edited October 2023
    I wonder if they were planning on using it for the High school year pack where you can make outfits, Trendi or whatever, Because that just seems like it has something missing.

Another possibility could have been that maybe they wanted to use it for the stylist career, but it just didn’t work out.

Maybe they are planning on using a color wheel for a pack about sewing……. How I would LOVE that! I could see them having a color wheel, and different types of patterns for all age levels where we could make different colored outfits, of the same patterns we want, on a sewing machine or even hand sewing. I myself would love a pack like this.
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Manifesting that they will revive this pack one way or another in the future for TS4 and we will get a color wheel tool, maybe some new major base game features in an update too. <3