Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Early thoughts on Home Hustle

julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,178 Member
edited October 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I wonder why they decided in the the filters tab they decided to

add the packs you DO NOT have , therefore more in that list to scroll through to find the pack you were looking for ( I guess to try and get you to buy those packs probably )

and then

(B) Make a dishwasher thats a different width to the counters and therefore looks horrendous when placed under one as the remaining part of the counter completely detracts from it
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,458 Member
    I was wondering about the dishwasher. It looks nice in the matching kitchen set and these things do exist in real life. But I have yet to see this dishwasher in another kitchen.

As for the filters, I suppose you are talking about the filters in build buy and cas. I wish it was possible to expand or collapse a pack type (EP, GP, SP or kits) to make the list more manageable.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,441 Member
    The dishwasher looks like it's just the right size to go under the end counters, too bad it doesn't work even with MOO.
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,178 Member
    If you look at the footprint of it , the footprint is a full sized 1 square and the dishwasher isnt
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,441 Member
    If you look at the footprint of it , the footprint is a full sized 1 square and the dishwasher isnt

Yes, the footprint is full size, not sure why they made it so. Would have been lovely if it went under the end counters to make them useable as more than just decoration. As it is, you can't use the new dishwasher with other counters because it cuts the patterns on them and makes it look like it's a mistake. Maybe if they made it to fit exactly one half tile, it could work with more counters.
  • Options
    rhaliusrhalius Posts: 463 Member
    Eh, just another boring pack I don't care about that doesn't add anything interesting. There's already plenty of cooking options.

Not that they really can be trusted with the fantastical stuff much any more either considering how they made werewolves look like super non threatening furies and failed with realm of magic to make mages even remotely as interesting as in any previous sims game.