Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please update individual packs with cross compatible content.

Each expansion seems to pretty much be an island of content, I'd love to see more interactivity between packs where possible, new content added to existing packs that encourages players to get more of the packs at the same time.

For example if you take a lightsaber to the Salvadorian jungle, you should not need a machete and it should be super easy to cut through plants.

The magic realm could also have a new store added to caster's alley that features maybe ingredients and potions to do with other expansions, with new spells and potion recipes added in relation to this as well.

Spellcasters and aliens should have some unique interactions in Batuu possible.

If you have both the magic realm and journey to Batuu installed, a force sensitive trait could be added that allows sims to learn a few of the spells, the ones that would also classify as force powers like lightning and affecting other sims their mind.
This would also allow for other supernaturals than spellcasters to use some spells.

If you have Journey to Batuu installed as well as Get Famous, it could be possible to play in a Star Wars movie. Would put those lightsaber fight animations to good use as well as those alien masks.
Several other expansions could add to the variety of acting jobs possible in Get Famous. Like making a horror movie with the vampires game pack.

And as I said, this effort would pay off since it would increase sales of all packs. I bet people who normally aren't into fantasy stuff might be more tempted by it if their actor sim can play the part in a movie.
And people who aren't into the family stuff might be tempted to get it if it does more with the fantasy aspects.

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,477 Member
    I love all of these ideas! ❤️

And yeah, more cross pack compatibility would be much more useful and engaging. Each new pack should retro-fit the other packs, and old packs should be updated regularly to work with new content.

I mean, we're always hearing about the success of Sims 4 and how much money it's making but yet it seems surprisingly little goes back into the game. C'mon EA, you're not an Indy company.
    #Team Occult