Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What in the new expansion pack we cam create townhouses?

Thinking this might be a city .I think an inclusion of town houses.

Comments

• Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    I hope they do add town houses. That would fit in with the 'neighbourly' thing to. I could be reaching on that point though.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    We supposedly had the neighbourhood and local comunity thing in Island living and Eco Lifestyle so I wouldn't read too much into this new neighbourly thing. Sure would love to be able to build townhouses and apartments like in TS2. Maybe we'll find out more about the new EP after the release of the home cooking pack.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    We supposedly had the neighbourhood and local comunity thing in Island living and Eco Lifestyle so I wouldn't read too much into this new neighbourly thing. Sure would love to be able to build townhouses and apartments like in TS2. Maybe we'll find out more about the new EP after the release of the home cooking pack.

I say this because we have a house key.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited September 2023
    Townhouses would be so cool! We could basically create our own apartments that way.

1.jpg?token-time=1695600000&token-hash=dkcfVMG4sBFftxMbjRRcSFMthnSoJv5y8ZcHpFNe0KA%3D
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    Townhouses would be so cool! We could basically create our own apartments that way.

1.jpg?token-time=1695600000&token-hash=dkcfVMG4sBFftxMbjRRcSFMthnSoJv5y8ZcHpFNe0KA%3D

Are those on the gallery by any chance?
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    if so I wish we can build our own
    there is so many worlds in the game townhouses would suit

would be too sad to just have one world of it
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I would like town houses and hopefully we get open neighborhood I doubt it but who knows also an HOA Karens are coming lol!!! I would like townhomes and apartments.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I would like town houses and hopefully we get open neighborhood I doubt it but who knows also an HOA Karens are coming lol!!! I would like townhomes and apartments.

Oh, God, I hope not. I went to great lengths to avoid having to deal with a HOA in real life, and it's the last thing I would ever want in my simstopia.
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    Briana2425 wrote: »

Oh, God, I hope not. I went to great lengths to avoid having to deal with a HOA in real life, and it's the last thing I would ever want in my simstopia.

Haha I know the HOA is uggghhh!!!
  • Options
    KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 442 Member
    Neighborhood action plans from EcoLifestyle are way too similar to HOA in my opinion.
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Neighborhood action plans from EcoLifestyle are way too similar to HOA in my opinion.
    To be fair, they JUST released a pack where half the gameplay (the selling table) can be found in like 5 other packs, and IIRC in the basegame if you go into debug. They released a country kitchen set right before a country pack. We had like a year where the majority of CAS clothes were cozy knitwear. At this point, I would not be surprised if The Sims 4 released content that's very similar to what they've already done.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member

@KathMHughes That's a valid reason why they shouldn't have them. It's not necessarily a reason why they wouldn't. Growing Together burnout's basically a second version of the Fear of Dead End Job.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    edited October 2023
    Gordy wrote: »
    To be fair, they JUST released a pack where half the gameplay (the selling table) can be found in like 5 other packs, and IIRC in the basegame if you go into debug. They released a country kitchen set right before a country pack. We had like a year where the majority of CAS clothes were cozy knitwear. At this point, I would not be surprised if The Sims 4 released content that's very similar to what they've already done.

Beginning stuff packs only had one new type item of gameplay ( I still loved them ). I loved the luxury stuff pack because we got a buffet table I had been wanting and was thrilled with new hair styles. I’m perfectly happy with the 3 new appliances we got along with the build/buy, hair styles and clothes in the chef hustle stuff pack. The game play of the selling table is just something extra. A nice extra I might add. I see why they stopped making stuff packs for a long time, people expect too much from a stuff pack. I much prefer a stuff pack with one or two new game play items plus the clothes hair and build/buy than I do 2 kits that either only have some B/B or some clothes. Stuff packs are just stuff packs ( with a new item of game play,and sometimes more ), they are not game packs. Even though paranormal had a lot of game play in it, doesn’t mean all stuff packs have to have that.