Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just A Thought

Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
edited September 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I don't know anything about programing etc. But I think I have an interesting idea. What if they added a toggle to the game, what it would do is lock any world. You can lock 1, 2, or all, or anything in-between. Example you lock Newcrest and NO sims can go to that world or leave that world. The only sims there are the ones you add or the ones born there. Let's make that world the decades world. Or maybe a world in space. Or how about a paranormal world? ETC. What do you think and is this even possible?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,663 Member
    I use the Home Regions mod by Kuttoe to determine what sims are allowed in each world, so I don’t know why they couldn’t do that.
  • Options
    ChungyChungy Posts: 36 Member
    I think that would be a little fun. For some reason, I'm imagining something akin to Tomodachi Life where you have one lot that is a huge apartment for sims you make. No other sims are present, just the ones you make. The other lots are for things like retail stores, restaurants, and eventually standalone homes that married couples can move into and start a family there. Once their kid gets older, they can move into the apartment or go explore the other worlds on their own, maybe even do the whole process all over again in that world.

I ramble. But whether the devs implement that feature or we just use a mod, I think that would be pretty cool.
    Tune into Chungytoon on YouTube - a community for a variety of gaming and internet shenanigans including content from The Sims franchise.