Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Can't Play Video Game Console

I've had the problem for well over a year but have hit a wall with trying to figure it out... None of my sims are able to play video games on the TV, alone or online. I have the option to play a game in the interaction menu when I click on the TV or console (so I know the TV isn't too far away). My sims even attempt to play video games autonomously quite often. However, any time a sim stands in front of the TV or walks over to a chair/bed/couch to start the gaming interaction, the TV flashes the game for like 1/20th of a second and then the sim immediately debugs itself and then just stands there, and the TV goes black again. I've even seen the video game buff pop up after sometimes, even though they did absolutely nothing.

THINGS I'VE TRIED:
• Replacing the TV, tried both CC and non-CC
• Replacing the game console, tried CC and non-CC
• Moved my save to an entire different PC and reinstalled the game there (Definitely decreased my launch time from 25 minutes to 10 seconds lol, but all of my bugs are still there)
• Repairing the game through the app

If anyone knows of any known mod conflicts causing it or alternative solutions that I haven't tried, I'm willing to look further into it cuz I've had no luck finding anything :( Thanks in advance!!
In Simlish, we don't say "I love you." We say "Habadu Bashubi", which roughly translates to "I can't move because there is furniture in my way." I think that's absolutely beautiful.• ORIGIN ID: ashleyrosey06 •Ts2 is superior... change my mind ;)

Comments