Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim dissapear when invite to going on lot

feeveefeevee Posts: 257 Member
Hi!

I have this issue and it’s really annoying

When I ask on date, for example, the invited sim arrive and dissapear 2 sec. later. I cannot interact with him, he not walk away but simply dissapear.

Also, it’s happen if the sim invite me.

I wonder if it’s mod related… Maybe someone have suggestion before I do « the work ».

Is it happening to someone else ?

Thanks !

Comments

• Options
    feeveefeevee Posts: 257 Member
    Thank you, unfortunately, the first thread is old and closed… I looked at this one and some others. But didn’t find my solution.

The second one, I know it and check everyday :)

But thanks for your help!
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I thought maybe the information about Sims with jobs or School disappearing provided in the AE Help thread might be helpful.

What I would suggest is moving your Mods folder to your desktop and deleting the localthumbcache.package file then playing the game to see if you can recreate the issue. If you can, then it is not Mod related and you can start a new discussion at EA Help. BE SURE NOT TO SAVE THE GAME AFTER TESTING! Otherwise, when you move your Mods folder back, your Sims in the save you tested that were wearing CC will now be naked/bald.

If you cannot recreate the problem, then you need to 50/50 your Mods as described in Luth's Broken/Updated Mods thread.