Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where the lots at?

WARobertsWARoberts Posts: 18 New Member
Am I the only one to notice the lack of empty lots that you can plop down anywhere you want? I was all psyched to put this big lot on an ocean road and have beach front property. I go to find a lot and, there none there. 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Am I stuck with just the lots/houses given to me or am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    SimtarutaruSimtarutaru Posts: 70 New Member
    edited June 2009
    WARoberts wrote:
    Am I the only one to notice the lack of empty lots that you can plop down anywhere you want? I was all psyched to put this big lot on an ocean road and have beach front property. I go to find a lot and, there none there. 🐸🐸🐸🐸! Am I stuck with just the lots/houses given to me or am I missing something?
    WARoberts wrote:

I can't find the empty lots, either. The instruction book says you can build houses on empty lots...and I found some, all arbitrarily sized and positioned for me, with no choice left to me at all. I was ticked off at this game within five minutes of starting it. First of all, there seems to be no way to place empty lots wherever you want them. Second, in the create-a-sim, you aren't "allowed" to adjust the muscles of the kids or toddlers. Unless your SIM is a teen or older, he can only be fat or skinny. No muscles allowed. HA! What a crock!

I suppose that part is no loss over The Sims 2. I just wonder why they don't allow muscles for kids. Are kids not allowed to have muscles? Is it somehow dirty or something? I don't understand it.