Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Werewolf Legacy Challenge Announcement - The Lunar Lineage!

A blogging friend of mine (Violet_Royale) approached me recently about collaborating on a new legacy challenge, and I jumped at the chance. Now, a few weeks later, we’re ready to reveal.

The challenge, Lunar Lineage, is designed to be an original 10 generation (11 including the prologue) Werewolf Legacy challenge, but at it’s heart, it is a story of a family struggling to belong in their world. The background story reads like this:

Werewolves have been hunted to an apparent extinction in your world. However, you feel that maybe they still exist… and perhaps they are the key to finding out why you have always felt such a connection with the moon. You vow to find out for sure, and to research your mysterious family history. Perhaps you can even bring Werewolves back to the world and start a real legacy of your own.

This challenge is also designed to help you explore Werewolves and their relation to the other occults. This is why the other occult life states are highly recommended as must-have packs. Getting into character and role-playing along or writing a story (either literally or in your head) is highly encouraged, but not required.

The major difference in this legacy when compared to others you will find is that there are banned skills listed for each generation. These are to make it more difficult. Avoid using these skills, with the ultimate goal of keeping them under level 2. If you somehow accidentally get them to 2, it is not a challenge fail, but aim to keep the skill level on them as low as possible.

With all that being said, take a look at the challenge, see if it’s something for you. I hope you all have as much fun playing this as we did writing it! Enjoy!! (Oh, and both of us are doing stories based on this challenge on our blogs, so as soon as the stories go live, their links will be posted at the bottom of the challenge page!)