Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How I would like the kits to be

ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
edited February 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I do think the idea of the kits was interesting. They would bring focus to either CAS, build and gameplay features. You would pick what you wanted. They would offer new things.

What I’ve noticed is that many of them still feel like things that could be included in bigger packs. They don’t feel niche even.

Why are new gameplay kits not being designed? You learn from what went wrong and try again but it feels the concept has been abandoned.

Many of the CAS kits either feel extensions of existing packs or too niche to wear all the time, like Carnaval Street. Which is fabulous but I don’t feel spending £5 on items to wear once or twice.

The build kits are better but they’re just items to look at really.
Country Kitchen was my favourite build kit until Cottage Living came out and had a similar kitchen set. Now it’s Oasis Courtyard Kit that’s the top followed by Little Campers.

Whilst Bust the Dust had a lot of bugs, at heart it offered a unique feature. Hoovers and dust. Something the game didn’t have before. Just because there were issues shouldn’t mean gameplay kits should stop.

I’m sorry if I’ve missed this posted elsewhere and thanks for listening to me.
Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I don't want gameplay in kits, simply because it will probably not be integrated properly with all the different packs. But I like them as a way to get new items into the game, especially for things that we don't have a large pool of items to choose from.