Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Purchase History Showing Content I haven't bought?

DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
Don't know if this is a bug, but my purchase history shows some content, which I may add the list is duplicated), that I technically don't have when trying to download it ("We're sorry, but you don't own the item... Please visit www.thesims3.com blahblah for more information"). How do I check if I actually did purchase it (and if I didn't, is there a way to delete the clogging list of those items) ?
NNpYlHF.jpg

Comments

• Options
    EcaEca Posts: 155 Member
    Same here
    giphy.gif
    Crystal Cover from Tumblr
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    I sometimes get the same message when trying to download some content from my purchase history. The difference is, I'm 100 percent sure that I actually DO own the item in question. In fact, I own the Store, MMAO machine congratulates me on owning everything, and still there are some items in my that I can't download because I don't own them according to the launcher.

Oh, and it's not possible to delete anything from your purchase history. It's literally meant to be a record ("proof of purchase") of everything you ever bought from the Store - including gifts to other people. So you aren't supposed to be able to edit it. :smile:
    There should be a caption stating when you bought the item (or if it's a gift, the date and the name of the person who gave it to you.)

Have you tried looking up the item in the Store itself? If it has a blue "download" button instead of a price, that's also proof that you bought it at some point. The store is just really glitchy lately.