Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims 4 and 5 Supernatural Related Ideas

Hello once again, everyone!
I'm quite certain that these ideas have already been expressed and notified, but perhaps my individual concepts to these ideas as well as my hypotheses on The Sims Lore of Magic will be worth considering to further enhance the gameplay, storytelling and (poetically speaking) soul of The Sims series.

1.) My Hypotheses on the Origins of The Sims Supernatural Existence:

Due to the information given to us by The Sims 4 Werewolves through The Diary of Greggorius Lunvik, the origin of Lycanthropy is definitely tied to Magic. Lycanthropy was caused by a coven/group of Spellcasters who intended to permanently cure The Sims world from Vampirism, but due to the intense amount and/or force of magical power (perhaps amalgamated with mistakes caused by the desperation and recklessness of the Spellcasters), the spell/ritual backfired into a powerful magical overload that was capable of altering both the coven that conducted the ritual and the environment around them. Resulting in the existence of Werewolves and Luna Fish.
Later discovering the existence of Werewolves and their previous objective(s) to erase the existence of Vampires, The Vampires deemed the Werewolves enough of a threat to conduct a compelling campaign against the Mooncasters and Lycanthropy itself. This campaign caused Sims and other Occults to fear, distrust and react with disgust to those inflicted with Lycanthropy.
Given this information, I've estimated that the presence of Vampires and other Occults like the Mummies, Skeletons, Zombies and PlantSims (Though the PlantSims may possess more Scientific origins as well due to The Sims 3) may have similar origins.
Though I don't know exactly when the existence of Magic was discovered in The Sims Universe, it's clear through The Sims Medieval that Magic has been practiced during and before the Medieval Era of The Sims World.
Given that, it's possible that Spellcasters (Sims who practice and possess access to Magic) are responsible for not only Werewolves, but Vampires and other Occults as well. Meaning Spellcasters are responsible for the origins of either most or all of the Occults. Perhaps there could be a story or ancient lore of a lone Spellcaster or Coven who sought for Immortality by experimenting with Magics far beyond their comprehension and perhaps even control. Causing Vampirism to exist as an ironic infliction/curse evoked by the desires of everlasting life and vigor amalgamated with the underestimation of the arcane and reckless (perhaps even unethical) experimentation.
Years (or centuries) later, Vampirism became enough of a threat to alert both Sims and Spellcasters. Causing the foundation of The Mooncasters.
It's just a hypothesis, but given the existence of The Magical Realm (as well as its gateways) and its conditions within The Sims 4 Realm of Magic, it's plausible to see the gradual collapse/alteration of The Magical Realm as the result of the realm's Magical Energy/Power gradually seeping into and being transferred to as well as altering/adapting to the "normal" world of The Sims. Causing the Supernatural to gradually exist within Sim Society and Sim History.
Perhaps during the Timeline of The Sims 5, The Foundations of Science has taken an increased interest in the existing Paranormal and Supernatural. Enough to pursue discoveries on how to scientifically harness and alter the genetics of each Occult Sim. Later causing Hybrids to be introduced into existence through Supernatural Genetic Modification. We could introduce the options and mechanics of creating your own customizable Occults through this method as well.
As the awareness of the Supernatural grows and the Archeologists discovering numerous Mythical and Supernatural Relics and Gadgets from around the world (Selvadorada and Al Simhara to keep in mind), The Sims International Government and Foundations of Science have decided to establish a new foundation dedicated to the studies of the Paranormal and Supernatural as well as the containment and collection of Supernatural Oddities and Data (Think SCP Foundation meets The Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense).
Due to this, Scientists within this new foundation have been looking to recruit/employ Spellcasters as well as some attempting to convert themselves into Spellcasters or Magic Practitioners for further studies and conveniences. Conducting numerous projects related to the Supernatural, the foundation opened positions involving Curse Cleansing, Supernatural Relic and Oddity Retrieval and Containment, Arcane Research and Paranormal Investigation.
The Arcane Research and Magical Archeology and History sectors of the foundation can discover ways to enchant objects and create new magical relics/artifacts. Allowing Sims to enchant whatever buyable and craftable object with whatever selectable magical effect(s) you desire to bestow upon it.
Due to the foundation's involvement in the arcane and matters that may induce mass panic within Sim Society however, the foundation as well as its objectives are either kept within immense obscurity or [REDACTED]. Meaning it may take an Achievement, Series of Tasks or a "Quest" to know more and receive the opportunity of recruitment.

Hopefully this is a lore idea worth considering. It may open up new ways of story telling, lore and implementing new mysteries into the game for players to solve.

2.) Genies in The Sims 4:

In The Sims 3 Showtime, Genies were able to become playable and possess unique magical capabilities.
From summoning selectable perfect quality food out of thin air on the fly to allowing you to manually control another Sim that isn't within your family for a set period of time, Genies (especially within The Sims) are known to be exceedingly powerful beings.
I believe we should reflect this upon The Sims 4. Making Genies more powerful, but more susceptible to chaos than Spellcasters.
We could say that Genies are anthropomorphic and conscious manifestations of Magic in The Sims Universe.
Capable of magically manipulating the environment around them (including themselves and other Sims), Genies can introduce a wide variety of options to play and experiment with in The Sims 4.
Involving Body Customization, Genies can unlock new body options. Want to have your Genie keep the magical cloudy tail as their bottom half or even have them possess Levitating Eldritch Tentacles? How about moving symbols/sigils animated on your Occult Sim's body or having them possess working incorporeal wings, horns, halos and cosmetic anamolies of numerous varieties from numerous supernatural/mythological references and cultures? Perhaps more than just two Occult Forms for your Sims to roleplay as a Shapeshifter?
Along with implementing new CAS features and content, Genies can receive an Occult Progression System and the option to select which holdable object your Genie should be contained in and bound to. Genies can be freed from their bound vessel either through earning the option within their Occult Progression System or other means.
As your Genie progresses in their powers, they can unlock powerful capabilities that may involve wishes and other means of evoking magical power.
What are your thoughts on the matter of implementing Genies in The Sims 4?
I'm hoping to see more options both within customization and gameplay for The Sims 4.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. Take care.