Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

October 7th - Friday Highlights

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
Sul sul Simmers!

It's official now - this week marks the start of the spooky season! 😱🎃🕷🕸
Are you looking forward to all things ghastly and ghoulish or do you rather prefer everything lovely and bright?

💠On Tuesday we have announced October's laundry list 🧺📝.Check out here the top reported community concerns we aim to resolve in the next patch.

And in the spirit of October, let's jump into today's highlights!

86b1w8bizc24.png
'Tino and Tara :heart:' by @anskuplays and shared here

🔹What's a Highlight without a poll...more specifically a pre-made related poll?:smiley: Between 'Penny Pizzazz' and 'Travis Scott' >> The Sims one, lets keep focused<< which one is your fave? Hop over to @JustinB113 poll "Which sim do you like the best?" and weigh in! ✍✅

🔸Now, check what I've found 👉 @redrogue60 thread "Classic costumes for Halloween/spooky day/costume parties and one other thing" is a great collection of ideas for our trick or treating! Who says being monsters & ghosts need to be sad and boring? Definitely not us! So, go ahead and share which outfit you are planning to wear this time - now, that's the spirit! (See what I did there?) 👻👹

🔹Let's stay spooky. Just like for @emere, Halloween is also my favourite holidays: cool costumes, tons of candy 🍭 and it takes place during the cosiest time of year. How about you guys, do you celebrate it too? For the ones that answered yes, join the "Halloween Parade 2022!" thread and "share your photos of your occults, your non occults, your spooky lots, little stories or gameplay ideas." 🦇

🔸Alright, let's move over to The Sims 4 General Discussion and chat some more! :smiley: But this time, you ought to let us know which is the "Favourite career for your sims". I've always wanted to chose something different for my Sims, then end up choosing 'Designer' in the end. Join @RySBI's conversation and let us know about your choices. 🤠

🔹And to finish things off for today, a bit of The Sims 3 and building. While browsing for creations on TS3 boards, I've found the impressive "Palm Beach Villa" designed by @Homeworker. I must apologise as it escaped my sight, and I had never noticed this topic before, but I hope it's not too late to contemplate such work of art. Your villa and your talent are sensational! 🏡

That's it for this week - happy October to all of you! I hope you enjoyed today's highlights and, as always, if you have any recommendations, please send them my way!

Have a great weekend and take care! :heart:

Mari
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    skye83644skye83644 Posts: 15 New Member
    > @EA_Mari said:
    > Sul sul Simmers!
    >
    > It's official now - this week marks the start of the spooky season! 😱🎃🕷🕸
    > Are you looking forward to all things ghastly and ghoulish or do you rather prefer everything lovely and bright?
    >
    >
    > 💠On Tuesday we have announced October's laundry list 🧺📝.Check out here the top reported community concerns we aim to resolve in the next patch.
    >
    >
    > And in the spirit of October, let's jump into today's highlights!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 'Tino and Tara :heart:' by @anskuplays and shared here
    >
    >
    > 🔹What's a Highlight without a poll...more specifically a pre-made related poll?:smiley: Between 'Penny Pizzazz' and 'Travis Scott' >> The Sims one, lets keep focused<< which one is your fave? Hop over to @JustinB113 poll "Which sim do you like the best?" and weigh in! ✍✅
    >
    > 🔸Now, check what I've found 👉 @redrogue60 thread "Classic costumes for Halloween/spooky day/costume parties and one other thing" is a great collection of ideas for our trick or treating! Who says being monsters & ghosts need to be sad and boring? Definitely not us! So, go ahead and share which outfit you are planning to wear this time - now, that's the spirit! (See what I did there?) 👻👹
    >
    > 🔹Let's stay spooky. Just like for @emere, Halloween is also my favourite holidays: cool costumes, tons of candy 🍭 and it takes place during the cosiest time of year. How about you guys, do you celebrate it too? For the ones that answered yes, join the "Halloween Parade 2022!" thread and "share your photos of your occults, your non occults, your spooky lots, little stories or gameplay ideas." 🦇
    >
    > 🔸Alright, let's move over to The Sims 4 General Discussion and chat some more! :smiley: But this time, you ought to let us know which is the "Favourite career for your sims". I've always wanted to chose something different for my Sims, then end up choosing 'Designer' in the end. Join @RySBI's conversation and let us know about your choices. 🤠
    >
    > 🔹And to finish things off for today, a bit of The Sims 3 and building. While browsing for creations on TS3 boards, I've found the impressive "Palm Beach Villa" designed by @Homeworker. I must apologise as it escaped my sight, and I had never noticed this topic before, but I hope it's not too late to contemplate such work of art. Your villa and your talent are sensational! 🏡
    >
    >
    > That's it for this week - happy October to all of you! I hope you enjoyed today's highlights and, as always, if you have any recommendations, please send them my way!
    >
    >
    > Have a great weekend and take care! :heart:
    >
    >
    > Mari

Cannot upload my sims 3 halloween characters via ea app. Should I go back to the origin one, and the launcher? When I tried it says failed. Any help would be cool!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    anskuplaysanskuplays Posts: 49 Member
    Omg, my photo :open_mouth: