Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store stuff missing, again, strange red glow on stuff in game. . .

hummingbird41556hummingbird41556 Posts: 923 Member
I have no clue what changed. In the last few days anything from the Bohemian Garden set is gone. I've redownloaded and reinstalled it a couple times. I've repaired my game because the last two times I opened it, several things were wrong, like taxis being white with red shading. I have upgraded my hard drive to an SSD drive on my laptop. That is the only change there. I'm using the same settings on my video card that I have always used, including setting it to an FPS of 60 or the game crashes! I use the plants from the Bohemian Garden all the time. It's frustrating to not have them anymore. Other store items are missing as well, even though the launcher says they are installed, like one of my earliest purchases when the game first came out, "Dress with Gloves". I use the Origin ap to start my launcher so I can get into the game. I would just like to play for a while because it is a great way to unwind when everything in adult life is spiraling out of control!
If you know how to fix my game, I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction.
I got rid of the red glow, not sure what I did other than restart the computer and repair the game. While it was repairing, I got the message that Fast Lane Stuff could not be downloaded. I've gone so far as to uninstall The Sims 3, and Origin, and reinstall both. When it gets to Fast Lane Stuff, it always fails to download. . . Not install, DOWNLOAD.
Thank you all in advance.
Post edited by hummingbird41556 on

Comments

• Options
    ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    I think we need to start a petition or something to get someone to take a look at this. I have also had major issues with this game that I can't fix and seemed to pop up overnight.
    EiFlric.png