Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

****ABANDONED***

Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
Hi everyone! Hope your having a lovely day! :blush: What is your current sims 3 household your playing? I'll start with mine.
I have a lot of households I switch back and forth with, but one of my favorites is a man I made named Kayden Enriquez. I made him live with his mother, Arjuna. Kayden is an adult sim, while his mother is an Elder.
Anyways, here is a little backstory..

Kayden Enriquez, a forty year old adult, who lives with his mom, has always dreamed of getting married to "The One". Except, all of Kayden's past relationships haven't ended well. It's always been the same old, same old. Someone always gets heartbroken. since he found out that his last relationship with an old middle school sweetheart, Laronda Lemmings (generated a name), was chatting with another person and was even engaged to them! Since then, Kayden vowed to never date again. His dreams of being in a good relationship, was over. Until one day at the gym. When he met Katrina Caliente (I made her on the game :D ). He talked with her and loved her already, even though he vowed to never date again. He asked her out to dinner and they had a great time. A few months of dating later, he asked her to be his girlfriend and she was more than happy to be. :blush: He then moved out of his mom's house and moved to a house on the beach.

The day after he moved, he decided to propose to Katrina! She said yes and they got married. They had a little ceremony on the beach (aww) :blush: A couple months after they got married, Katrina found out she was pregnant! Nine months later, they had a baby girl named Eleri.
Now Eleri is currently a teenager. She loves her parents and her half-sisters Nina and Dina. She also loves music and painting. She has a boyfriend, her childhood best friend, Brooks Keaton. (Justine and Marty Keaton's son). They met at prom. :blush:

That's about as far as I got.

Anyway! That's my favorite household, What's yours ?
Post edited by Simexpert123 on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2022
    Anyone??
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    Justine and Marty Keaton always cracks me up. Justine Bateman and Michael J Fox played siblings on Family ties, and Michael played Marty McFly in Into the Future. Great twist on all the actor and characters' names.
  • Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited September 2022
    I just started a Lepacy to play just for fun. I am not planning on taking any screenshots or posting the story in the forums unless I come across something worthy of mentioning.

Shauna Huntley is living in Sunset Valley. She is in the forensic branch of law enforcement, currently working in the lab. She managed to get engaged to Christopher Steel, and they are living together. Christopher works in the Culinary career at the Bistro. They are currently childless. She will become an adult today. After that, they will get married and try for a baby.
  • Options
    @texansky Sounds like a fun household! I love doing random characters and making them get married and have kids, and so on. Marty and Justine are definitely fun to play too, just because they are so different from any other household!