Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you deal with Neighbourhood Stories?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    I keep it turned off for my played households and only turn it on in the unplayed households for the families that I want to grow more. I only use the have baby and get jobs options and leave it on for a few sim days or week then turn it off. If I think the population has grown too much I turn on the accidental deaths for a little while.
  • Options
    CarmineCarmine Posts: 84 Member
    I don't mind it, for the most part. I have changing jobs and adoption disabled, along with moving in and out. I had move in/out on at first until I realized it just moved the whole household around, no teens moving out at YA or anything like that. No adoptions because I like to see how the couples I made kid's turn out. Combined with MCCC having people get pregnant and married, there's always a huge baby boom, lmao. I also have it further restricted for a few households I'm invested in and don't want to get stung to death by bees or whatever. Other than that, I just let it be.
  • Options
    FatTribble23FatTribble23 Posts: 848 Member
    I used it for a bit on a throwaway save and promptly turned that bull off to start playing my standard save. No thank you, I don't enjoy chaos. I use MCCC for story progression, which I MUCH prefer.
    HcmCUds.jpg
    Life needs an undo button.