Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

internal server error with origin

SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
Anyone else having problems. with origin tonight? When I go into origin it says internal server error
8/9/22 at 10:40 pm

Comments

• Options
    renhorrorxrenhorrorx Posts: 1 New Member
    I'm having the same problem!! my game library won't even load.
  • Options
    GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    This problem has been reported on Origin AHQ and is looked into. Hope it will be fixed soon.
  • Options
    Well, it’s good to know it’s not my computer, that it’s on origins end. Thanks for the feed back everyone.
  • Options
    Anyone know if Origin has been fixed yet?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    I'm just glad I accidentally some time ago, created a short cut for Sims 4. I couldn't get to in in Origin, yesterday. So, I used the shortcut and I was in. Yay! I hope this isn't a stepping stone to force all of us into using their Beta. I went ahead when they first offered it up, but I reported back to them I could find no way to repair the game on the Beta and the hour count for how long we've played was gone. I hope I wasn't the only one with this complaint so that they would take it under advisement.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    niarisniaris Posts: 1 New Member
    if you don't have a desktop shortcut, try right-clicking the origin app at the bottom of your screen and sims4 may be there under recents. I was able to open my game this way :)
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I had the Origin update yesterday, but had already patched, so no problem there. It didn't automatically repair my game either. However, once it was finished, my games library was blank except for outlines of the two games I have in there. Thanks to this thread I knew how to find 'reload page' and all was fine after that. I use a shortcut I created long ago to load the game after logging into Origin and then going offline to play. I always play offline unless I need to upload or download something, which isn't very often. I hope the problems for others is fixed soon! :)
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    I found out there is an ea app that will play the game if none of the above works. I was not happy though that in app it said I had to repair game and when it was finished my game which up to that point hadn't had the last patch now did. I was not happy, but oh well life goes on and I stuck now, but at least I can play. I tried the other methods except reloading and nothing worked.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Right now Origin is down for me. I can't see any of my games. On the help site, it says they are having technical problems.
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I just can't see my games cover art in origin.
  • Options
    rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    I had this but when I restarted my computer Origin went back to normal.
  • Options
    niaris wrote: »
    if you don't have a desktop shortcut, try right-clicking the origin app at the bottom of your screen and sims4 may be there under recents. I was able to open my game this way :)

Yes, I have a short cut, and I did use it. I was able to go into the game and the internet with the short cut, but I was worried about origin because I always update my game and buy my packs through them ( and I’m not sure how else to do that stuff ). At least I had updated my game after they fixed aging and bought the HSY pack already. I hope when I load origin tonight it works right. Maybe it will be fixed with the new free sims delivery that is coming out.
  • Options
    telemwill wrote: »
    Right now Origin is down for me. I can't see any of my games. On the help site, it says they are having technical problems.

Yes, I couldn’t see my games either. I just hope the error is fixed when I go in next.
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    @SheriSim57 I had a problem with Origin because of a missing MSVCP 140.dll error. Couldn't get into origin, uninstall it or get into my game. I had seen an ad for EA App on Origin so checked into it. It is still in Beta but I downloaded it and was able to launch my game that way. It did take a while for the app to download my games but it did it without any prompting from me. You can get more info online. I was able to download it from an EA site and it worked well for me. From what I found out online, you can use either Origin or the new EA App as a launcher and still keep both. My grandson fixed the missing error for me but with all the problems I am hearing about Origin now I am glad I got the App.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

Yes, I couldn’t see my games either. I just hope the error is fixed when I go in next.

Restarting my computer worked for me!
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,931 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

Restarting my computer worked for me!

OR.. i think i read some one mentioning CTRL-R will make it show in library
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    They'll show then, but you can't start the Sims, because that icon ist still missing.
  • Options
    SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,931 Member
    Oh yeah right sorry... well i havent used orign in 2 days now ! so im out lol
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    My game in my Origin Library has disappeared. I can only access my Sims 4 through my icon on my Desktop. It's so weird. I just hope I don't have to do a repair game because it won't work at all. :'(
  • Options
    There's been another origin update but it didn't change anything. Only possibility to access Sims 4 through the desktop icon.