Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim got expelled no way to get re-enrolled?

My teen chose the prankster ( carefree ) aspiration and he pulled a few pranks w/o consequences, skipped class and miraculously got off the hook. ( mean while his sister got detention twice even tho class hasnt started yet??? but thats besides the point. )

one of his wishes was to pull 3 pranks but for some reason when he pranked the whiteboard it didnt count but the second time he did it he got expelled. and that was his first day of class :( .

now he cant participate in anything, yet he can still visit the lot. is there a way for him to get re-enrolled cause i didnt expect him to be expelled so fast. ( or expelled at all tbh, cause in university you'd get suspended but can re-enroll the next semester).

Luckily he has a sister so i can still experience the highschool features but i couldnt help but to think what if someone only had one teen and got expelled day one?! You couldnt experience anything! (of course you could restart your save file but if you're hours into the game thats no fun right?)
"Be Happy, Stay Happy"-Lee Jooheon ( Stan Monsta X )
tumblr_n5dk7cOnt91qbvmm2o1_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,676 Member
    I always do a Save As each gaming session. It's come in handy for me. I can now do a game save recovery to 'roll back' when something goes terribly awry. Nice feature in the game. Better than having to do a total Restart. I'm going to have to keep my eye on Joey. He is a Goofball, and decided to prank a toilet at school The minute he left the stall, there was the Principal! I don't think she did more than chastise him, though. But you can bet your sweet Bippy, he's now on her 'List'. :open_mouth:

That's okay, I'm mostly following his older Rock Star brother. LOL But, still, it would hamper the timeline, since this is a Flashback save.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    On the phone under career/job you should be able to select high school. I saw it on Dr. Gluon’s let’s play. He got expelled three times in a row and re-enrolled each time.
  • Options
    Skr0alaSkr0ala Posts: 286 Member
    edited August 2022
    On the phone under career/job you should be able to select high school. I saw it on Dr. Gluon’s let’s play. He got expelled three times in a row and re-enrolled each time.

its not coming up for me on my sims phone :((

(Edit: NVM I FOUND IT!! tysM!! ) another update it re-enrolls me as an F student which makes sense but also royally sucks cause i did everything in my power to do well ( shut off autonomy, teleport to class so he'll be on time, study/do homework) still expelled. hopefully it'll work itself out

( additional edit) theres no hope for him, he keeps getting expelled :/ even if i try to do all the right things
    Post edited by Skr0ala on

• Options
    zOOnZooMzOOnZooM Posts: 16 Member
    Does this also apply if my sims dropped out? It says she can get her diploma online but I don't see a option.
  • Options
    DarrenDarren Posts: 129 Member
    Skr0ala wrote: »

its not coming up for me on my sims phone :((

(Edit: NVM I FOUND IT!! tysM!! ) another update it re-enrolls me as an F student which makes sense but also royally sucks cause i did everything in my power to do well ( shut off autonomy, teleport to class so he'll be on time, study/do homework) still expelled. hopefully it'll work itself out

( additional edit) theres no hope for him, he keeps getting expelled :/ even if i try to do all the right things

So another bug. Can you submit a report?
  • Options
    brandonranglebrandonrangle Posts: 1 New Member
    so what i found that worked seemingly is to save the family, delete them from the world, and then create a new household with the saved family and for me it reset their grade to a C student. hope this helps🙏🏻
  • Options
    flauschtrudflauschtrud Posts: 242 Member
    I make gameplay mods! You can find them at CurseForge.
    My first attempt at creating a Sims comic: The Parker-Goth Legacy.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    They should have made it so your teen merely gets suspended for a day and loses a letter grade. It still leaves some risk of failure if you go down to an F and don't have time to improve before graduation. But it doesn't destroy all hope.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,131 Member
    I just want to extend my congratulations to the young man--he's be right at home in a Nate Whiplash game, well done!
  • Options
    Simoenix13Simoenix13 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I was having the same problem and noticed that when sims got expelled, an "Expelled" trait were added to them so to fix this I removed the Expelled trait with this cheat code "traits.remove_trait trait_hsexit_expelled"
  • Options
    Skr0alaSkr0ala Posts: 286 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    They should have made it so your teen merely gets suspended for a day and loses a letter grade. It still leaves some risk of failure if you go down to an F and don't have time to improve before graduation. But it doesn't destroy all hope.

I agree cause when I had him re-enroll they re-enrolled him as an F student and got expelled 3 more times even though i tried his best to keep him on the straight and narrow! It's not fair :( . So now what im doing is playing as his sister at school lot, while her brother has to do the regular option and i choose "Study hard". it brought his grade up to a D lol

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,676 Member
    zOOnZooM wrote: »
    Does this also apply if my sims dropped out? It says she can get her diploma online but I don't see a option.

The option was there for my Sim. I think you have to look under High School. It costs 250 Simoleons, just so you'll know.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,877 Member
    My sims keep getting expelled everyday, it’s so annoying and I wish they fixed this bug.