Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring back stuff pack for new gameplay!!!

Since it is clear that no more gameplay kit and how painful dust kit is, shouldn't time for stuff pack to shine? All kit now so far have no new gameplay but that mean all new gamepack or expansion pack!? Look at laundry day/knitting/tiny living/paranormal! Perfect (Not to mention you don't have to turn off in gameplay setting if you don't want your clothes is smelly in Laundry day like Dust kit! you have to change clothes only is you place laundry backet on lot and there is off the grid choice while dust kit effect all lot on the world if you want to play it then found them in gym, bar, library - everywhere! There is no off the grid choice too!)
Some gameplay will be too small for gameplay and too unfocus if add into expansion pack. Kit can't handle well. Stuff pack is perfect size for them.
Give us pack stuff back!!!
Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please

Comments

• Options
    SkipInklingSkipInkling Posts: 84 Member
    I like Bust the Dust.

But I would like to see more gameplay introduced through Stuff Packs (as long as it's properly integrated to work with the other packs/kits in a logical way).
  • Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    I like Bust the Dust.

But I would like to see more gameplay introduced through Stuff Packs (as long as it's properly integrated to work with the other packs/kits in a logical way).
    I love dust bunny bc how cute they are but that kit could be better honestly. I wish they work like laundry day that let you choose to active it on lot by place necessary item and give us off the grid option. Not to mention a lot of bug.
    Sims 4 have ton of pack yet they don't put effort on co-pack much. Werewolf turn out well so we let our guard down then again new patch new update new pack garunteer new bug new glitch. 😑
    As much I crave for new gameplay/content, I wish they update old pack and fix bug first.
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • Options
    SkipInklingSkipInkling Posts: 84 Member
    Ararine wrote: »
    As much I crave for new gameplay/content, I wish they update old pack and fix bug first.

Oh, if they updated all of the packs/kits, I'd be over the moon! (But I don't think they will.)

• Options
    ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Ararine wrote: »

Oh, if they updated all of the packs/kits, I'd be over the moon! (But I don't think they will.)

Honestly, Refresh last years got great respond and we are so exited about next pack they gonna refresh back then. Yet company look so focus on release new produce to grab money or new content to keep us excites but treat old content like 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    I don't except big refresh for small pack but wish some small update for them.
    Luxury party look more like kit than pack stuff from their size and their sell point like fountain drink and buffet table could got in wedding and high school. Perfect patio have base game counterpart of their sell point. Spooky stuff and bowling is pain. Cool kitchen is just ice cream maker.