Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCCC Is A Beautiful Thing

wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
edited July 2022 in General Mods Discussion
I was looking at it today and I had no clue you can change how fast or slow you get promoted and with homework and skills! Do you guys consider that cheating? I just feel like sometimes especially when they get to a certain point that it takes forever to do things. I feel like it’s cheating a bit but do you guys use that part of it too?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    edited July 2022
    I don't change advancement rate, but I do increase some skill levels and I do a ton of things through MCCC for my initial game world set-ups. Like money for families that are supposed to be rich, skills, jobs+promotions; things that in my opinion should be in a pre-game set up in CAS. And I don't consider it cheating. It is a single player sandbox after all. :)
    Post edited by Arzekial on
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I haven't increased rates, but have used it to set initial skill levels when I make a new Sim. I think most adults should have some level of skills.
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I changed the time it takes to complete homework in mccc. I like it done faster. I don't know if Carl game overhaul mod or mccc speed up the time it took to upgrade objects but I like that too.