Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you hoping to see in the sims 4 high school years pack?

lebgirl_18lebgirl_18 Posts: 142 Member
For me, not only do I want buses to come back, but I hope the subjects we take are more complex than just writing down notes and taking an exam. For example, for the science class, I hope to see my sim change into the appropriate lab clothing ( like safety glasses and an apron ) and actually following procedures.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    CuddlyWuddlyMeCuddlyWuddlyMe Posts: 35 Member
    I'd love to see girls gossiping in the toilets and mean girls being mean about other girls or how about dreaming of boys. I would personally just love for this to be a thing in the game.
  • Options
    PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    I want to see underwear up flagpoles. Okay not really but thought it would be funny to say.

Seriously though, I'm eager to see how it plays out and hope they make it 90% bug free since I'm planning on pre-ordering this one.

One thing I noticed about it is body hair!!! Is that for real??? Can we then add body hair to premade sims???
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,845 Member
    I want to see underwear up flagpoles. Okay not really but thought it would be funny to say.

Seriously though, I'm eager to see how it plays out and hope they make it 90% bug free since I'm planning on pre-ordering this one.

One thing I noticed about it is body hair!!! Is that for real??? Can we then add body hair to premade sims???

Yes, and at least for teens you can choose the type, thin, heavy, etc. And it will grow and need attention to keep it in check from what I've seen.

Things I'd like to see:

I'd love to see the high school be something that we can add to other worlds and set up rivalries between them.

I'd like to see that we can personalize things like the inside and outside of our lockers. Being able to do the same with our teens bedroom doors.

This Trendi app. If it's supposed to be like Depop and others in real life why does the screenshot that was shared a couple of days ago look like the items you're purchasing are a mystery?

I want to know how much control we have over wants and fears our sims get, and what can we do if the game assigns one that has no connection to our sims personality? I want this feature but I don't want it to be like werewolf temperaments which have so far caused some degree of difficulty because it changed my sims personality in ways that I do not want. I want to know that if the game does this we can simply click it away and keep rolling others until we get one we can live with.

There's lots more where that came from, but right this minute those are the ones on the top of my mind.
  • Options
    PenguinFoopPenguinFoop Posts: 1,582 Member
    @DaniRose2143 that's awesome about the hair.

As for the rest of your wants, I'd love to see them as well. It sounds like it could be a stand-alone game!
  • Options
    CuddlyWuddlyMeCuddlyWuddlyMe Posts: 35 Member
    > @DaniRose2143 said:
    > Yes, and at least for teens you can choose the type, thin, heavy, etc. And it will grow and need attention to keep it in check from what I've seen.
    >
    > Things I'd like to see:
    >
    > I'd love to see the high school be something that we can add to other worlds and set up rivalries between them.
    >
    > I'd like to see that we can personalize things like the inside and outside of our lockers. Being able to do the same with our teens bedroom doors.
    >
    > This Trendi app. If it's supposed to be like Depop and others in real life why does the screenshot that was shared a couple of days ago look like the items you're purchasing are a mystery?
    >
    > I want to know how much control we have over wants and fears our sims get, and what can we do if the game assigns one that has no connection to our sims personality? I want this feature but I don't want it to be like werewolf temperaments which have so far caused some degree of difficulty because it changed my sims personality in ways that I do not want. I want to know that if the game does this we can simply click it away and keep rolling others until we get one we can live with.
    >
    > There's lots more where that came from, but right this minute those are the ones on the top of my mind.

I'd like to see decorating lockers as well. It would be neat to see that in game as it is something I did at school lol.

Body hair is cool as well. Wicked how male Sims can shave. I would love it if female Sims could shave their legs as well. I mean if I have to surely my Sim should as well lol.
  • Options
    DarrenDarren Posts: 129 Member
    Now can we shave werewolves?