Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too many unwanted sims in contact list.

CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
edited July 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
There are way too many acquaintance sims in my sim's contact list.
Usually sims I am not interested in them knowing. Over time you get sims you never had your sim even speak with.

This is because unwanted sims are always dropping in on your sim's conversations.
They get added even if you are not interested in them. There needs to be an threshold that has be crossed before a sim can become an acquaintance. This ease of contact fills up your relationship UI and also generates too many phone calls about, or from, sims that don't matter.

I really wish this would be adjusted.
Perhaps the Exchange Numbers social will be required before any sim can call your sim and your sim's number is considered unlisted.
We should also be able to remove unwanted sims from the All category.

Yeah, I want to Ghost some sims.
It would be funny to have them send a: "Are you ghosting me?" text after a few days.
The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    100% agree.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    Simmer_chiyenSimmer_chiyen Posts: 362 Member
    I agree! Perhaps you’d want to support my discussion that’s relevant to this issue.
  • Options
    DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 299 Member
    CK213 wrote: »
    There are way too many acquaintance sims in my sim's contact list.
    Usually sims I am not interested in them knowing. Over time you get sims you never had your sim even speak with.

This is because unwanted sims are always dropping in on your sim's conversations.
    They get added even if you are not interested in them. There needs to be an threshold that has be crossed before a sim can become an acquaintance. This ease of contact fills up your relationship UI and also generates too many phone calls about, or from, sims that don't matter.

I really wish this would be adjusted.
    Perhaps the Exchange Numbers social will be required before any sim can call your sim and your sim's number is considered unlisted.
    We should also be able to remove unwanted sims from the All category.

Yeah, I want to Ghost some sims.
    It would be funny to have them send a: "Are you ghosting me?" text after a few days.

Looks like there going to be coming some block feature with high school pack, but not entirely sure how it works if it's just for the new message chat feature or if it also block phone contact from the sims. In case it does may been good idea to add blocked tab so they don't show up on default contact list.
  • Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    I would like to see a possibility to remove a sim from a contact/friend list. In a long gameplay, my sims have too many contacts and 90% of them I don't want to have.
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    MCCC takes care of that, at least in my older game that uses it.
  • Options
    PineappleMaplePineappleMaple Posts: 16 Member
    Agree. I hope that they are going to fix this soon
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Plz fix. There is no way an acquaintance should show up at my door or call me about personal stuff.